me

Hi my name is Lyric. I'm relted to dem_wite_boyz(Cole), Clay, Luke, and Jack. I'm a twin with Clay and we look excatly alike. Good thing I'm a girl and he's a boy, cause it would get annoying to keep telling that whos who. But my brothers all hate me, I get abused by my dad and my mom is a fucking dead beat. The last time I've seen her was for mine and clay's 8th birthday party. okay so now what i look like is, I have mason eyes(white/blue), long emo styled blue and purple hair with the side shaved, I have tan skin, tall nd thin, I have a nose stud and nose ring, a museda, 2 lip rings and both of my ears re pierced. Yea I know a lot for a young girl like me, but i don't give and flying fuck. If my dad and brothers don't care then I shouldn't. At school. I'm known as the outcast that nobody obivously likes. I have no friends and I get bullied serverly bad. Nobody helps me either. I have a secert crush on my bothers friend Baylor. He's literally the only one who's nice to me when it's jut like me and him or something. That's why he's my favorite. He treats me with the respect that I should have with anybody. But all I am to him is like a a little sister. Out of everybody he treats me like a somebody instead of a nobody. But at school, there's this boy. I don't know his name, but he obivously knows who I am. He follows me around and he's in all my classes. He's pretty cute too. But i guess I'm too ugly for him to talk to.... well this is basically me.....

author's note: hope you like this story. don't forget to like comment vote whateer. also follow me on instagram @xx__pastelgoth__xx and @suicidal_nina