revenge of the mad man

• Dedicated to Hajra Qureshi

she was wearing her pink floral coloured shirt with jeans and denim jacket. she was standing in her room enjoying the weather through her room's window when suddenly she heard something behind her slammed. she looked back abruptly and saw a drunken man standing there with evil glint in his eyes. In blink of an eye that man was standing in front of her and grabbed her arm and twisted it , making hervcry in pain. she asked him to leave her but he never left her. He slammed her against the wall and snarled at her making her shiver . he then did something that she never expected of him to do... she thought he would kill her but no... he bit her... he grabbed her face, tilted it which exposed her neck.. he looked her in the eyes one more and next moment she felt a searing pain in her neck which made her cry in pain... but the pain never stopped... it kept building more and more make her cry louder and louder nut then came a point where she couldn't handle anymore and she felt as if her energy was draining out.. she felt herself going numb and felt as if she was going down...just in a few moments darkness took over her and she felt herself falling but she never fell.. someone stopped her from falling by grabbing her shoulders... but who was it? she thought and drowned in the darkness.