Prolog

A war, seems to be a word we always heard right? But have you ever heard of the night war? A war between vampires and werewolves. A war that took many innocent lifes. Slipped with cries and hatred. A catastrophe thats what i call it. Yet a romance still blossom between the Vampire king, Valcon Luther and A werewolf warrior, Yvet Wolveria. They fell in love and with an illegal marridge they had a child, Lux Harlow. Even though her mom is a werewolf and her dad is a vampire, everyone didnt suspect a thing because her mother's gen was the one showing. Yet her father's gen is more to her behaviour. Unlike any other werewolves, she is the most aggresive, dangerous, deadly, abnormal werewolf in her forest. No one was dare to come near her or even say hello from a far. They fear that she will attack them if they approach her. She became a lonely kid. You all might be thinking, where is her mother? Well long story short she died in her duty fighting the Vampire clan. She was raised by her aunt, Selena Wolveria. Selena knew that her little sis had an affair with the king, but she kept quiet. Every night Lux always sneak out from her aunt's house and changes herself into a human like figure. Enjoying the night's breeze in ease. Thats when the story starts..