1. youtuber taehyung

"Hey, guys! It's your favorite boy Taehyung and today I'm bringing you yet another video of 'Taetae pranks'." Taehyung smiles wide into the camera, adjusting it so that he can angle his face. It's his signature routine, every week a YouTube video for his 9.2 million subscribers.

"Y'all have been requesting it a lot, so today I'm going to do a prank on my  best friend, Jungkook." Taehyung cheers loudly his best friend's name, a wide smile taking over his face just the mere mention of Jungkook and the prank he's about to pull on him.

He adjusts his camera once again to a lower angle, right in front of his face, "Usually I and Jungkook do pranks together on our Hyungs, but this time I'll have to do it without him." He says, tuning his octaves and pitch of his voice like a perfect YouTuber he is.

Taehyung takes a deep breath, pausing so he can add drumroll music to the video later, "And I'm going to tell him that I like him, as in, I have feelings for him and if he falls for it than I might even ask him to be my boyfriend but it's all a prank!" He says.

He's still unsure if it's a good idea or not, the solemn thought of pranking Jungkook does not sit right with him,  let alone a prank that involves feelings and confessions. He has a knack that Jungkook will be a good sport and he is damn sure that Jungkook will just laugh it in his face and reject Taehyung's feelings, not reciprocating them because they're just friends.  Right?

No matter what is going on in Taehyung's head he still continues with the recording. His follower count seems to be stuck on 9.2 million and he's determined to drag it up to 10. "I know Jungkook is smart enough to not fall for this so I'll have to be extra careful," he says more to himself than to the camera. 

He mumbles a small "Let's see" already searching for the places where he can hide his camera.

"We'll have to take this to my bedroom  because if I set up the camera here, in the living room he'll know something is up."

It doesn't take long for Taehyung to set up, he does it with expertise, vlogging everything on the camera while he hides the other ones.  "Okay great now we just have to wait for him." He crosses his fingers in front of the camera and gives one last smile before he goes and sits on the bed, waiting for Jungkook.

A few minutes later he hears a click of the door signaling that Jungkook is home. Jungkook during this time usually comes home from college to drop his stuff and rest a little bit or even play games with Taehyung before he leaves for his shift at a cafe.

As if on cue there is a knock on the door and Taehyung signals over to the camera yelling, "come in" to Jungkook.

"Hyung, you up for playing overwatch?"

"Yes of course, but I want to talk to you about something. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Yes sure, s'sup?" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows but gets into the room nonetheless and sits on the bed across Taehyung.

'Here goes nothing' Taehyung mumbles before mentally preparing himself for what's about to come. 

______________________________

New book ayeee
I had this very short (14-15 chapter) idea for the longest time and im so excited to write this.
I'll start writing this book once I'm done with lost and found.
This is going to be mostly fluff, but knowing me there might be some angst too-

Also switch taekook because that's what we stan in this household