Chapter One

Nagito's Point of view:

Falling.
I was falling.
I didn't know when i'd stop, or if i even did stop, all i did was fall until i did hit the ground, blacking out immediately.
I slowly opened my eyes to see i was laying in a pile of some yellow flowers,my hair was messy and my clothes were covered in the flowers.
I slowly got up and looked around, there was a door.
I didn't know where to go, so i just slowly made my way to the door.
"Where do you think you're going without an introduction?" A voice asked.
It made me mad.
It reminded me of Monokuma..
and what he did.
I growled as the voice continued.
"Oh please, ignoring me? that isn't-" I cut him off by stomping on him.
"SHUT UP!" I screamed, it echoed through the walls alongside the sound of me stomping on the ground before i slowly stopped, shutting my eyes as tears fell, i slowly turned to face what appeared to be a female goat looking at me with a hesitant smile.

3rd person POV:

"I-i'm sorry..." he mumbled.
"What's your name, young one?" She asked.
"N-nagito...Nagito Komaeda.." he mumbled.
The woman smiled.
"I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins, Follow me. I know a place where you can stay." She smiled and Nagito nodded.
Nagito watched quietly as Toriel led him to a house, he looked around hesitantly before being handed a piece of pie.
"I made some earlier, keep it." She said.
"Now. Come with me down here." She said, walking down the stairs and down the long hallway to a door.
"This room is the entrance to the rest of the underground...You don't want to have to stay here in the ruins..no other human ever did.." she sighed, kissing his head softly.
"Be safe, okay?" She asked and he nodded.
"Goodbye Nagito.." she mumbled as he slowly made his way to the door.
Nagito opened it and walked down the hall,
before leaving the ruins for good.