The Paper

In these few paragraphs, I'll explain why the easy girls, while sought after, will always be the loneliest girls you know. While they may not be locked up like Fort Knox, they certainly still contain, much to shock and awe, a beating heart. Some even go as far as to have hopes and dreams. But the down fall of the easy girl is simply this; she'll never be anything because why change the game if the players already know the format?
     No one likes to be a stranger in a strange land. There's comfort in going to a McDonald's while traveling compared to trying the foreign foods you're not a custom to. So why try at a relationship with a stranger if the local whore is willing to skip a few steps? Sure, there's the risk of disease but at least you don't have to see them after. Remember, they don't need the pleasure. They're just helping you. It's like a therapy of sorts. No one ever wonders about the therapist.
     They do it because they care. They do it because they like to make others feel good. Whether it's getting you off or just giving you attention another lover won't give they do it for you. They do it selflessly because they know you'll leave. They know you're not the one. They know they're just for a good time, not a long time. Maybe they don't even know but ignorance is bliss. It hurts a little less.
     Why change? The game is known, the actors know the script, and the song and dance is the same. No sense in trying to fortify a relationship at this point. They're used to being used. When someone tries to show love, it'll be like speaking a foreign language. The dialect sounds beautiful but means absolutely nothing to them. They will never truly know love. They were never taught it and shall never receive it.