the wonderful adventure of life

I had just woken up. It said it was 12:00 on the kitchen stove. But of course the time could be way off. My laptop says its 2;00 when it's really 5:00 on my alarm clock. Anyways my mom was putting her coat on while finding her car keys. "ok Devin I don't want you eating anything till I'm back. I'm just taking your sister to Kelly's house and then going to the post office. "umm.... ok ...but " I said right before she slammed the front door shut behind her.  What am I going to do about breakfast I thought? Well there are some cokes downstairs in the minifridge in our basement. I trudged down there miserably. Then I thought maybe I could make this a little more interesting.  So once I got my coke I rushed to the glass cabinet in above the black granite counter. I opened the left door and pulled out one of the two glass gold rimmed wedding goblets my parents drank from on their wedding day. They were on the top shelf so I had to hoist myself up on the counter to reach on of the two. Them I lowered my foot off the counter and placed it on one of the handles on the lower cabinets. As I lift my right foot my left fool slipped and I fell. Wasn't hurt, I fell less then a foot but the wedding glass had shattered into a million pieces. Well not a million but I broke and I was in deep shit once my mom found out.  Then I detect my bleeding hand. So I went to the upstairs cabinet to clean it and put a bandage on.   While I was up there I texted my friend Luke asking him if he had a hot glue gun. He replied saying that he did but he didn't feel like finding it so I went to my computer to Google to see what was the closest store that carried glue guns. The family computer was right by a window the led to our lower roof and I always wanted to just sit on that roof. So I thought about it it took 10 min. to drop my sister off,15 minutes for my mom to talk to her mom another 10 min to get to the post office. Yeh I had time so I scooted out the window and on to the icy roof. And at that spit second I felt like I was great like I was invincible like a was the king of the roof. So feeling so superior I slowly stood up. And fell. I gripped the gutter like those heroes in the action movies do. I heard the garage door shut and turned to see my neighbor Mrs. Macky come out with her groceries " oh hi Devin" she said sweetly as she climbed her back porch to go inside. "Hey" I said with a sigh. My neighbor wasn't fazed by much after living next to me for 15 years. 15 minutes later my mom came though the front door. She looked down in her purse to put her keys away and when she looked up she stopped in her tracks to see me, her son with twisted ankle a bandage on my hand and scratches all over my body. "What happened" she exclaimed and he slowly came near me. "You locked ...the refrigerator"