Part 44.We are BTS.

I went inside as y/n had been taken home and was taking rest

I went and met my members as all of them asked non stop questions about how y/n is and why would I do such a think etc.

"We have something else to take care of and I will answer all your questions but just not right now" I said as they all nodded.

"Fine and also we will be introducing ourselves in a few minutes now" Namjoon said as we couldn't wait any longer.

After a few minutes of welcoming and thanking the guests for joining them we were called upon the stage.

All of us stood proudly as we all looked at each and every one of them.

"Hello everyone my name is Jeon Jungkook leader of BTS" I said as I could hear whispers and there was silence in the room.

"I assume you all must have heard about us and we are going to look forward to work with all of you" I said as we all bowed and we could still see some people who were angry and some of them were scared.

I had expected this reaction because being so young and taking over the underworld is not something that a 26 year old can do or that's what they thought.

I knew if we didn't had a name that would make people fear us then we would have been just a pawn to them and they would have underestimated us and that's why we all worked so hard to get were we are today.

It was all because of them being by my side.

Life was not easy ofcouse but it is us who can make something of ourselves in the journey of life.

So we decided to skip what all the teenagers or adults did and instead focused on what we wanted.

Revenge.

I couldn't just forget what had happened to my parents and the man who destroyed everything and took away all the dreams that we had was right in front of me.

Smiling and laughing while greeting the guests at the party.

I smirked as all the crowd gave us space to walk and now feared and respected us.

Y/n's grandpa is a very terrifying man and what a game he has played.

Destroying his daughter's family and then forcing y/n to get married to Woo bin so that he doesn't has to worry about getting equipments for free.

He was trading y/n just to get hands on highly rated weapons.

Woo Bin's dad is the most famous man and he is mostly known as the 'Weapon Maker' in the Underworld.

That's how we got to meet his father and he was very smart I must say and so is his son.

We had made deals with Mr.Shin who is Woo- bin's dad for guns and bombs.

The look that changed when we introduced ourselves was something that I would never forget.

Y/n's grandpa surely look surprised but he did a great job hiding it. We had been training ourselves and that meant learning the body language easily and quickly.

No matter how much he would try to hide it we would understand just by looking at him in the eyes.

"It's finally nice to meet you" Mr.Cho said as I shook hands with him.

Suddenly y/n's grandpa came and Mr.Cho excused himself.

"I must say you kids surprised me" He said as I smirked.

"I think you just underestimated us" I said as he laughed slowly.

"I guess I did but I would love to have you all by my side" He offered.

"We would love that too and as for the position which you are in and how people fear you is great for us as well" I said as he smirked and just nodded slowly.

"How have you all grown to be all good and successful man I must say" Her grandpa said as I bowed a little to show respect even when I wanted to kill him.

This was a great opportunity.

Working with y/n's grandpa is a big deal to many but he just offered us himself and how can I deny it.

It would be an advantage for us as we can get more information about his work and his people and find out how he planned out our parents death.

I won't leave you this time old man.

As he excused himself we all thought that it was time for us to leave as well.

We all made our way to the exit as we all went to the parking spot and sat in our car.

"Finally we are a step ahead" Namjoon said as I nodded.

"I was shocked when he offered us to work with him" Taehyung said as he was still not out of it.

"I know right even I thought that I heard something wrong" Jimin slapped his cheeks slowly.

"Don't get excited he killed our parents" Yoongi said coldly.

"Yes but we have to butter him up and make him trust us" Jin said.

"And it won't be easy he has a lot of experience in this, one wrong move and we're all done" Namjoon said.

"You're right we have to be very very careful" I said as we all made our way back to the hotel.

We would be leaving London tomorrow and we will be going back to South Korea as we had no work in London anymore.

I huffed as I thought about how crazy this day had been. And meeting y/n was something that I cannot get my mind of her.

Is she alright?

"Well can one of you do me a favour" I said as I looked out the window.

"What is it" Jimin said.

"Call y/n or her grandma and just ask how she is" I said as I was worried.

"Why don't you do it yourself" Taehyung smirked teasingly.

"I cannot because I hurt her she probably hates me so it's better to just stay away from her" I said as I sighed.

To be honest I never found any women attractive after I dated y/n.

I love her way to much and the way I am attracted to her is something that I cannot explain.

It's hard for me to express my feelings anymore.