Prolouge

Song of the chapter: Hey There Delilah
••••••••••••••Delilah••••••••••••••••••••••
I groaned as my alarm screamed on my drawer. I looked at my baby brother's picture and smiled. I stepped out of bed lightly and took my phone into the bathroom. I slipped out of my pajamas and turned to face the mirror as I looked at myself, no makeup on and left in my under garments. I gaped for a while and finally got in the shower. I stepped out of the shower a couple minutes later, humming the latest tune to Taylor Swift. "Are you ready yet?" My British cousin Bridgette yelled. I sighed and cleaned out my ears. "Yup!" I yelled back to her. She was totally obsessed with One Direction. She was blasting her favorite song "You and I" blasting out of her speakers. I ran to my room, putting on my favorite sundress and a jean jacket. I smiled at myself in the mirror and slipped on some flats. I walked downstairs, iPod in hand, and sat at the table. She gazed at my hand. "Why do you have that," she cried," it's going to be music there!" she whined. "I don't want to hear the screaming girls." I laughed. She shook her head and turned down the music. We finished breakfast and headed out. I hopped into her car and stuck the earphones into my ear. I looked at the fray's album and turned on a song.
We pulled up to the crime scene of a concert and I shook my head, wincing as I took out my earphones. I opened the door and put my foot out. "Omg! Ariana Grande!" A girl gaped as she saw my foot. I looked up confused. They turned away and shrugged it off. I giggled and stepped into line. "Come on silly, this is the ticket buying line." Bridgette said as she pulled me to a door. We walked inside and I stopped her. "I'm going to the concession stand. Save me a spot." I walked off towards the hot dog and more stand. I took out one $20 to get a hot dog, soda and chocolate. "12.61." The lady cheeked at me. I smiled, taking the fresh hot dog and soda and 5 bars of chocolate. I ran into the doors, the sight taking my breath away. I walked into a 800 seat auditorium, a oversized stage and 5 computers to the side. Bridgette waved me over, screaming my name. "DELILAH!" She screamed repeatedly. I tiptoed over and pushed her playfully, setting down my snacks. She took a bite of my hot dog and my eyes squinted at her. I unwrapped a Hershey's and took off my a row. So creamy! "I wish there was such thing as purple chocolate. The world would be------" I was cut off by a woman's voice. "Are you ready to PARTAY!" She shouted. The large crowd turned, including Bridgette. I followed along, revealing a DJ with pink hair and a crop top on. She had a strong British voice. We all clapped as she started spinning the records. I laughed as she put on "Blame" by Calvin Harris. We started to dance and move. "Hi." I spiraled around, revealing a tall girl staring down at me. "May I speak to you?" She asked politely, looking to the side at Bridgette. She nodded and I went along, grabbing my candy bars just in case. Bridgette smiled at me, putting 2 thumbs up. I laughed and kept walking. "You've been chosen for trapped." She squealed. I looked confused, crossing my arms. "What?" I said. "Trapped, you are going to be kidnapped along with Niall Horan for One Direction buzz." She nodded. I rapidly unfolded my arms and stuck a finger in her face. "Is this some kind of freaking joke." I cocked at her. She laughed. "So that's a yes!" She said, grabbing me and locking me in a long hallway. "HELP!" I said, taking out my candy bars. I ate one viciously. I'm a nervous eater. (YES THAT IS A FREEKKIN THING!) I turned at a closed door that unusually wasn't locked. I opened it and it revealed a astonishing supply closet of food and water. I took a sigh of relief, my back sliding against the wall. "Wait!" I heard a kind of Irish voice. The door opened and a blonde haired boy flew in the hall. He turned to me, taking his sunglasses off. I waved and face palmed. If I was going to die, why'd I have to die with a boy!!?! He walked towards me, a very questioning look on his face. "What are you doing here?" He gazed like he'd saw me before. I shook my head, my face still in my palm. He came over, his footsteps thundering into a echo. My phone went blaring. "Incoming Call From Bridge!" Siri chirped. 'Incoming call from Bridge!' Siri chirped. Just then, they came back into the gloomy room and took the blonde-haired and my phones. I screamed in despair and tried to grab hold of their legs but they shook me off and closed the door. "Who are you?" I asked bitterly after awkward silence. "Niall from One Direction, you should know me." Cocky? I don't get how girls can like them. I roll my eyes disgustingly and get up, looking for chocolate, I find Hershey bars and pick off a row. He smiles creepily at me and gets a chocolate bar and picks off a row like I did. I pick a rectangle off and he does the same. "Are you mimicking me?" I ask, my mouth full with chocolate. "Are you mimicking me?" He says mockingly. I turn away and don't say anything. I feel his eyes staring at me the whole time. I feel really cold after a while and hug myself. "It's awfully cold." Niall says. I nod and and rock myself back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. "I can make you warm." I say unexpectedly. He nods and comes over to my side of the room. Minutes later, we are hugging, telling each other stories. "My mom died in a car crash and my dad died from cancer." I say, my head resting on his. "Oh, I'm sorry." He says. I nod and a tear runs down my face. "It's ok." I say. Then something unexpected happens. He kisses me. But feeling so desperate, so lost, I kiss him back. We don't part until a speaker announces that they cannot find Niall Horan Of One Direction. I doze off after looking into darkness for a while and I feel Niall lay on my thigh.
----------NEXT MORNING-------
We're awaken by a group of well-dressed people, beaming down at us. "And it's a wrap!" a woman says. "Get them out of here." A man says rudely. "Nice acting!" The woman says, when me and Niall get up. "I--- I wasn't acting." I say confused. But Niall's already seen me in a fake way and I try to explain. He runs out of the room.
I. Never. See. Him. Again.