It's Time

Hey guys! I know I have been really not updating in a month but I have kinda drifted away from team crafted stuff so I am here today to present my newest book. An Attack on Titan fan fic! I recently go into the series so I decided to make a book! So here we go!

Midnight Hashida -

Looks: Has long dark chocolate brown hair down to about the middle of her back, lightish/dark brown eyes that have gold threded through them, usuaslly wears her hair in Sasha's kinda pony tail, uses a black ribbon to tie it up, an amathyst ring that was left behind by her father.

Personality: Stubborn, is very cold (like Levi) but has a some what soft side to her, has lots of determination, does the best in everything from training, kinda glares at everyone and only speaks when she has to.

Family:Mother(MIA),Father(deceased),littlebrother(deceased),bigsister(deceased),grandmother(deceased)

Avalon Kitako -

Looks: Has long light brown hair that is down to her waist, wears her hair in a side braid and ties it with a blue ribbon, blue eyes with green threded through them, emerald necklace left by her dad.

Personality: Friendly, smiles alot, does exceptionaly well in training, depressed but dosn't let anyone know.

Family: Mother(deceased), Father(MIA), little sister(deceased).

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Midnight's POV

The sky was a brilliant blue. Everything seemed so calm and peaceful. I was laying in a green meadow under the cherry blossom tree where my grandmother was buried. I was 7 at the time. Its been 4 years. Today my grandmother would have been 93. I lived in the Shiganshina district with my father, little brother, and big sister. My mother went MIA when there was an exploration outside of the walls. I sighed and got up off the ground. "Goodbye grandmother. I love you." I said softly. I had decided to head over to the lake and find Armin. He was usually there. As I was walking, a giant lightning bolt hit just behind the wall. I ducked behind a near by tree and looked over. A giant hand was holding the wall and it's face was peering over it. It was a titan. I snapped out of it when it smashed part of  the wall into bits. I realised that my house was kinda close to there. I sprinted almost as fast as a horse and got to my house in record timing, only to see it crushed by a titan foot. I looked up. It was a 16 meter class. It looked into my house and pulled something out. It was my 7 year old brother. "Aaron!" I screamed. He turned to look at me. He smiled sadly as a single tear slipped out of his eye and the titan shoved him into it's mouth. "NO!" I screamed. It looked in again and I saw it take my sister. "Caroline!" I screamed again. She turned to me and smirked. Suddenly she pushed herself out of the titan's grip and fell to the ground. The titan just kinda stomped on her and walked away. I just stood there in shock. Rage over came me. I ran into what was left of the house and grabbed the biggest knife I could find. I ran back out and sprinted to the titan. "Hey fat ass! Over here!." I yelled. It turned around and smiled its revolting smile. I smirked and ran around its legs and cut them. It howled and hit the ground. I climbed its body and shoved the knife into it's neck. I still don't know how I knew it was the killing spot but I just did. "DIE!" I screamed. It didn't regenerate. I looked around and saw my sister on the ground. I sprinted back over and looked at her. Her body was twisted at different angles. Her legs were broken and both arms to. Her ribs wern't in the best shape either. I cried. She looked up and smiled sadly. "T-take care of yourself and get a-away from here. Save yourself." she whispered. "Im not going to make it. Just remember. Fight for humainty, fight for me." she said as she died. I sat there and cried. After maybe 5 minutes I walked back over to the house and saw blood everywhere. Under the bolder lay my father. Only his hand was sticking out. I cried out again and took his ring as a keepsake for him. I went into my brother's room and took his scout legion badge that my father gave him that was my mother's, and finally went into my sister's room. I took her long black ribbon and tied my hair up. Then I heard someone outside. "What the hell killed this thing. And with a kitchen knife of all things." a male voice said. I stepped outside and saw 2 men. One was tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. The other was shorter and had an under cut with raven black hair with steel grey eyes. "I did." I said. They turned around and kinda looked shocked. "H-how?" The blonde one said. "With the knife." I responded. They looked at eachother and approched me slowly. "That was a 16 meter class!" The raven haired on said. I shrugged. "Who are you? I'm commander Erwin of the survey corps." The blonde one now known as Erwin said. "Im captain Levi." The raven haired one said or know know as Levi. "Im Midnight. Midnight Hashida." I say. They look at eachother and look back at me. "Hashida? As in Melanie Hashida?" Erwin asks. I nod. "She was one of the best!" Erwin and Levi say. I just shrug again. "Levi, we need to get her to the boats." Erwin says. Levi rolls his eyes. "Grab on brat!" he says coldly. I nod and get into his back. He gets us to the boats quickly and sets me down. He looks at me and the flies away. "Come on little girl! Get on the boat." A military police guy says. I walk on and they close the door behind me. Many people were outraged and tried to jump on but failed. I sighed and looked around. I was filled with happiness when I saw Armin, Eren, and Mikasa. I went over to them and they looked up. "MIDNIGHT!"they all said. I smiled and nodded. They all hugged me and we sat down. "So what happened?" Eren asked. Mikasa hit him on the back of the head. "OW! What was that for?" he asked. "You cant just ask a person that after all of this happened." she said back. "No, its ok. My dad was crushed by a giant bolder, my brother Aaron was eaten by a titan, and my sister was crushed by the foot of the titan that ate my brother." I say sadly. They all look at me with pity in their eyes. "Well, my mother died and my father went missing." Eren says. We all just look at eachother and think about what will happen next.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey! Sorry bout da chapter! It will be better next time!

~Storm