Prologue

A/N: These are the Kim twins. I wasn't originally gonna do twins but I was looking for a picture the use and I kept seeing a bunch of twins but they didn't look 8 so I went with this picture. So adorable :)

It was a normal day in the Kim household, the twins were playing outside with the dog and the parents were watching the morning news as usual. Everything was going perfect, or so they thought. The dog started to go crazy and was barking non-stop and the older Kim twin finally noticed that the dog was barking at a group of dangerous-looking men that were slowly approaching their house. Trying his best not to alarm the men that he knew of their presence, he quieted down his dog and silently ushered his brother in the house. The older said to his twin "take the dog and go find a really good hiding spot, we're gonna play a quick game of hide and seek so don't move from your spot okay?" With that, his brother ran off quietly in excitement not knowing what was about to happen. Before he could warn his parents of the danger approaching, the group of unknown men had broken into the Kim family's house and forced him to watch as they murdered his parents in cold blood and said: "don't kill the kid, he won't survive anyway!". "I will kill all of you" an 8-year-old Kim Myungjae uttered as tears ran down his face. The men just laugh as one of them says "I'll see you when that day comes." They left shortly after.
Myung Jae slowly broke down into tears and cried for several minutes wondering how he was going to break the news to his innocent and precious twin brother. He realized that he was going to have to grow up and be strong for him and his brother, he has to protect his twin Byungjae at all cost. With that thought, Myungjae called the police and told them everything, then he proceeded to go find his brother and tell him about their parents. From that day on, Myungjae made a promise to himself and his dead parents to protect his brother and never forget the faces of his parents' killers so that his parents' death could be avenged.

15 Years Later

*Unknown Voice* "Meet me in an hour, I expect every penny" *Myung Jae* "Okay I'll be there" *Unknown Voice* "One Million dollars cash"  "Hey you look awfully familiar"

*BANG*

A/N: Sooooooooo like um yeah I was scrolling through TikTok and I stumbled upon a video from this dude I follow and I really liked the story it kind of made me think 'yo this would be an amazing k-drama' but since I'm not a producer and I don't have the means to write a script for a show, I decided to type in his comment section that I will be turning it into a book :) Hope you guys like and please feel free to leave any suggestions, character names anything like that I will be happy to take into consideration.