1

Wen Qing had a rights to be nervous.

"A-Ning, A-Yuan, I want you two to stay close to me as we revisit a memory from the past." The doctor says to her remaining family.

"Eh, auntie, what do you mean by memory from the past?" Sizhui asks as they walk through a forest.

"Alright. Let me get it straight with you two." Wen Qing says as she turns around to fave her brother and nephew.

"I want to rebuild the Qishan Wen Sect." She says with hopeful eyes.

"J-Jiejie, that might not be a good idea. People still hate the Wen Sect for what they've done." Wen Ning rubs his arms nervously as he remembers all the things that have happened.

"A-Ning, that was 16 years ago." Wen Qing says.

"If you two aren't gonna help me then... I'll just do it by myself." The doctor continues and turns around to start walking.

"A-Auntie Wen! Uncle Wen and I will help you." Sizhui holds onto his aunt's hand to stop her from moving.

"Very well then." She smiles a warm smile at her family.

1 year later

Finally. They've finished rebuilding the Wen Sect and managed to gather up families, children, and the elderly to be with them.

The road was smooth but not all the time. Wen Qing couldn't count how many times Zewu-jun told her not to do it.

She knew he was trying to protect her and others but she couldn't just stop doing it.

"Wow. A-Qing, you made it." Yanli held the other's hand in hers with a smile.

"I know. And I couldn't have done it without you and your brothers." Wen Qing smiled. She had been guided along the way by Jiang Cheng who gave her advice on what to do, Wei Ying would occasionally help her building if he wasn't bouncing on Hanguang-jun's dick, and Yanli, Yanli had been giving her all the moral support she needed to even be brave enough to build her entire sect.

"All of you." Wen Qing turned to her friends who already call their selves family.

At the time she was rebuilding her sect, Sizhui gained the courage to leave the Lan Sect to go to the Wen Sect,

Jin Ling became sect leader as well and now had control all over Lanling and he gave them reasons to support Wen Qing. Even Jin Chan. All of them complied and even came to help her despite her saying no,

Jin Zixuan would also help in building even if his silk robes got dirty,

Hell, she basically even adopted Jingyi on the way. She had been teaching him medicine so he could aid those who get hurt in the building process. He also now was the sect leader of the Gusu Lan Sect and was already engaged with Wen Sizhui,

Even Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang helped her. Huaisang would draw ideas to her on what the building would look like and Mingjue would help her build it,

Xiao Xingchen, Song Lan, A-Qing and hell, even Xue Yang offered to help by training her disciples. Xingchen and Song Lan to help teach sword, A-Qing to help teach intelligence, and Xue Yang to teach stealth, (xue yang isn't a bad person here)

Qingyang (mian2x) also helped teach the disciples to train for a higher level of cultivation,

The Ouyang Sect who was full of cowards even helped her rebuild her sect,

Nothing was going to stop her. Nothing but Hanguang-jun and Zewu-jun.

The two of them despised of her idea to rebuild the sect despite their husbands supporting her.

She remembered how much they tried to stop her but they never sabotaged her working but it's just that they kept telling her what the consequences may be.

From "people still hate the Wen Clan and might target it again to attack it" To "Wangji and I really think you shouldn't do this. Your work may go to waste if others sects attack."

But those words never brought her down. Not one single bit. Right?

No.

Wen Qing entered her room and locked the door behind her shut.

She slid down slowly, tears forming in her eyes.

No. This shouldn't be happening. She'll be a sect leader already but why is she crying like this.

Her hands made their way to her face, the wet sensation of tears falling into her hands.
___

"Wen Qing. This is bad for you and your clan. You will be attacked. No one from your clan will be missed. Sect Leader Yao still despise of your blood. Stop now or my brother and I will have to make you." Are the words Hanguang-jun told her as he gripped her wrist tightly.

But it wasn't what hurt the most. What hurt was the cold but angry look on his face. He had just returned from an argument from his husband and brother-in-law.

"You have no right to tell me what I can and can not do, Hanguang-jun." Wen Qing yanked her wrist back and walked away, holding back a waterfall of tears.
____

Here she is, crying on the floor like a little child. No. Sect Leader Yao is wrong. He doesn't deserve to even be inside of Qishan. He deserves to die-

What?! No! Wen Qing is a doctor and sect leader. She won't hurt anyone unless they're fierce corpses or if they've done something wrong.

She promised.