"All in the beginning"

On a dark and somewhat stormy day, A boy named (Jackson) was just getting out of work to head home and get ready for his other job but.... On his way to his house he sees a girl sleeping in a old box...He tries to wake the girl but nothing happens as he looks around to see if he can call or get some help he looks back down and sees the girl is gone and box as if they were never there. In the boys mind he thinks that he was seeing things and starts heading back home. -5 min later- After getting ready for his last job of the day, As he grabs his bus pass and work papers he sees something vary bright out side his window from what he can see it has wings and is on fire as he goes closer to the window the bright object floats in through his window. As it lands on his floor and is not so bright anymore he starts to see what he thinks was nothing but its the girl that was in the box. He says -Who are you and how did you find me...- She replies with - My name is Rosalie, and I followed you after you thought you were seeing things.- He looks at her and then realizes she is a fire phinix and that she is the last of her kind so he thinks. As she tells him why she was in thw box and why she did not talk back win he tried to wake her.... Someone bangs on his door. -Bang bang bang!!- She bags him not to open it for something not good but evil is on the other side. As he looks at her then the door he decided to trust her and she pulls out a ball tipe thing and it transports them to some were elsewhere.