Chapeter 1

"I'll be ready in a minute!" Ben yelled at his mom. "I said a minute!". He got his bag and hurried down stairs. "Bye mom!" He ran out to his car and opened the door. He got in the drivers seat and put his bag over on the passenger seat. He put the keys in and started the car.
He pulled out of the drive way and drive down the street. He got to school and parked the car. He grabbed his bag and got out of the car. Everyone was staring at him and he suddenly felt nervous.

His first class was history. He went to his locker and looked at his combination and then put it in. He opened his locker and put his bag and stuff in it. He started walking to class when he actually saw Connor Franta. His idol.

He walked into class and sat down. He got his books from the teacher and saw Connor walk in. Connor sat right next to him and looked over at him. "Hey your the new kid?" He asks still looking at him. "Yeah.....I'm Ben.." He was cut off by Conner. "Yeah I know. Your a YouTuber and viner."

Ben nodded. "Yeah......well..." The cheerleaders walked in. They looked at Connor and I then smiled. "Hey." One of them said. "It's newbie and gay boy." They all laughed. "Shut up." Ben said standing up. Connor pulled him down. "That's the high school sweetheart. You'll get in trouble and she won't."

"She's a...." He was cut off by her again. "At least the new guys hot. My names Ashlee and I'm the head cheerleader." She smiles proudly. "You think I really go for someone I barely even know an already hate your guts? Ill pass."

She looked offended. She didn't say anything else. The other cheerleaders gave him dirty looks. "Dude. Did you just say that to Ashlee Robinson?!" Connor said with wide eyes. Ben nodded smiling and then class started and everyone took a seat.