Pen Island

~ Chapter 1 ~
  Y/N pov=
Fuck! The clock strikes 12 in an hour and I haven't payed Nook back. What am I going to do?! I'm 50,000 bells in debt, but I only have 10,000 bells, and on top of that Nook's Cranny is closed! No Flick, no CJ, no nothing! We'll just wait. Surely, I can extend this period, right?
-11:59-
Tom Nook p.o.v=
I zipped up my pants as Isabelle hastily put her shirt and skirt on. I called Y/N on their nook phone.
"Hello? Y/N? Yes, yes. This is Tom Nook. I'd like to see you at Resident Services for a discussion."
I hung up on Y/N and waited, tapping my fingers impatiently on the wooden desk. Just then I heard a bell ring, and saw Y/N walk in. "Ah, perfect timing!"
  Y/N p.o.v=
I got mad butterflies in my stomach. "Haha.. Tom, can I.. pay you back next week?" I fiddled with my fingers and looked down, but I could feel angry eyes staring at me. Nook put on a fake smile. "Actually, I'd rather we have work things out outside, hm?" He led me outside as I nervously followed him.
Tom Nook p.o.v=
I'm sick and fucking tired of Y/N not coughing up the money in time. We need to put an end to this. I really didn't want to do this, Y/N, but you've given me no choice.
"Timmy, Tommy," I called, and they came running to my side,
"Grab Y/N and take her to Nook's Cranny's back room. And make sure nobody sees you." They nodded, as Y/N tried to flop away like a fish outside water. Now to get back to business with Isabelle.
Y/N p.o.v=
My heart was booming in my chest. "Please, I'll do anything!" "You had your chance. You didn't pay him back. We gave you 3 chances, but you still couldn't do it. You deserve this." Timmy said coldly without even LOOKING at me. We arrived in a dark basement, and Timmy and Tommy tied me to the ground, and both grabbed an axe.
"𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨?"
-

Hey, author's note. This book is for fun, and is not meant to be taken seriously. I was inspired by the idea when I jokingly role played something incredibly similar with two friends. Part 2 coming soon! :)
-𝓐/𝓝