Top Rated Rifle Scopes

If you a serious hunter and have been waiting for the opening day of the deer season; everything you do, every vacation you plan and all your activities revolve around the opening day. You have to take time so as to seek the best gear to make this season and every other one a success.

Having made the right selection of the rifle and the right ammunition has been used to fill the chamber. Now you are ready to head out into the fields and woods to hunt. However, you need to wait for a moment because all the time as well as effort needs to be crowned with one final item so as to ensure an accurate shot. This is the perfect time to get the right scope for your rifle so as to get the job done, below are some of the top-rated rifle scopes which will contribute to a great hunting season.

1. Burris Eliminator - This is where practicality meets technology, we say this because the eliminator combines 800-yard range finder with a rifle scope. This scope is so smart that it determines the trajectory of just about any round. How can it do this? Included in the eliminator, there is an internal computer, which contains essential information on almost 600 factory loaded cartridges and the ballistics curves of each. In addition to the fact that the eliminator removes the need for a separate range finder, it likewise allows you to have more seconds to limit your movements whenever you are ready to pull the trigger. 

2. Redfield Revolution Line - With this kind of scope, you would get four different choices of rifles scopes but not a single one. The Redfield line of optics was defunct until it was revived by its parent company; optics giant brought it back to the hunting arena with an authority. The revolution line sports four different models: 2-7x33mm, 3-9x40mm, 3-9x50mm as well as 4-12x40mm. Each choice has a black matte finish and either a 4-Plex or Accu-Range reticle. The Accu-Range can be used up to a distance of 500 yards. Each of the scope likewise comes along with a rapid target acquisition lockable eyepiece. This feature alone would allow you to acquire your target easily while providing a good accuracy.

3. Schmidt & Bender Summit 2.5-10x40mm - This new design is the first scope which is to be built on a tube with one inch. The lens which is 40mm allows for a compact, low profile scope which can still boast good light transmission. This scope can be mounted on a magnum or a rifle with large caliber and it does not have light weight.

4. Trijicon AccuPoint TR22-1 - This scope which is built powerfully offers magnification ranging from 2.5x to 10x range. However, according to optic giant Trijicon, that is not the best part of this scope. Trijicon boasts on its website that the AccuPoint TR 22-1 is the largest and most powerful Trijicon rifle scope in the market. This scope has a huge 56mm objective, 30mm tube as well as highest quality glass which enhance the light gathering ability. Fiber optics as well as tritium light also provides an intense aiming point in the center of a duplex crosshair.

Any of these scopes can serve as an amazing addition to your rifle, it is however crucial to use the appropriate scope so as to enjoy your hunting season.