​Zayn:

It happened so fast, the whole thing. One second you were eating dinner with Zayn, and then suddenly your ex boyfriend barges in and starts ranting at your dinner, makes a huge mess, grabs you and drags you out of the restaurant.
"Marcus let go of me!" You say grabbing his arm off of you, after you finally wrapped your brain around what just happened.
"What the hells wrong with you
(y/n)?!" He nearly screamed at you just outside the restaurant doors.
"Wrong with me?! Whats wrong with you?! You don't just walk into a restaurant and make a scene like that!" You say back, your face was on fire and even though Marcus was much taller than you, you still wanted to punch his light out.
"It's been a month (y/n), a month since we broke up, and you're already dating again?!" He said furiously.
"Of course I'm gonna date after we broke up! I'm not just gonna sit at home alone in the dark and act like I have nothing to live for!" You say fixing your red dress thats covered in cold water that got spilt on you.
"How did you even find me, or know I was here?!" You asked puzzled.
"I saw you with that piece of crap of a guy and... something inside me just... exploded!" He said throwing his arms in the air.
"How could you ever go out with a guy like that, huh?" He said.
Your heart starts to race and you can feel your blood burning hot.
"For this very risen!" You yell.
"He's way more than a man you will ever be!"
"Come on (y/n)! How-" he starts saying, but you cut him off.
"Why do you think I broke up with you Marcus? Because I was done with your bull crap and the way you treated people and me!" It starts to get cold and you wish you brought a jacket but your face feels fire hot. Marcus looks at the ground now and starts cursing under his breath.
"What was the point of this?" You ask him. "What was the meaning of barging in on my date?" He becomes silent and doesn't say anything.
"Did you think coming in and making yourself look like an ass would win me back!?" You say with all the passion you had.
"I just... thought maybe I... could change your mind, or-"
"No, you know what you did? Made things worse, not for my date but for yourself, and it reminds me way I broke up with you."
You turn around to go back inside, you push through the glass doors to find Marcus suddenly pinning you to the wall.
"But what if I still want you?" He whispers in your neck. You froze for a few seconds, but you push him off and grab the closest wine bottle from the waiters try and poured it all over him.
"Then you're a more desperate douchbag I ever imagined you could be." You say walking away and you look back to see him stunned and then he stomped out the door covered in wine. Everyone was watching you now but that didn't really bother you now cause there was already so much commotion that had happened.
I just need to find Zayn.
You think to yourself looking at all the tables in the restaurant. You finally found the table, but Zayn wasn't there. You spot a waiter passing by.
"Um, excuse me, sorry but do you know where the young man who was sitting here went by any chance?" Then you remember it was the waiter Zayn introduced you to when you first came in.
"Oh, ah, yes Zayn. Terrible thing really, poor lad was so upset he went out the back door and left."
Oh no.
"Thank you." You say running out to the back of the restaurant. You push open and step outside to see Zayn leyning on the wall, to your surprise, smoking a cigarette. When he sees you his eyes grow wide.
"(y/n)! I - I... I don't usually smoke... I just-" He says taking the cigarette out fast.
"It's okay." You say to him. You smile at him and he smiles back, the smile you remember seeing on the first day you met him, but you feel hurt inside for what's happened.
"Zayn, I'm... I'm so sorry what happened." You try to say but it doesn't feel right, and your eyes start to feel glassy.
Oh god don't cry.
You think to yourself.
"No,no,no,no (y/n), Its not your fault." He says coming close holding your hands.
"I know that, I just feel stupid that that happened." You say taking in a deep breath.
"The dinner was so nice and you were such a gentleman and..."
"Its alright, I'm here." He says, then wraps you in his arms, holding you tight.
"Thank you for understanding." You say full of relief. You start to shiver from the cold wind.
"Darling you must be freezing." He says taking off his jacket and gives it to you. "Thank you." You say putting it on. It was mighty big on you but it felt warm.
"How bout we go over to my flat and I'll order what you're in the mood for, and watch a late night movie?"
"That sounds like the best night ever Mr. Malik." You say smiling and you both walk towards his car.
"I wasn't really the fancy dinner type anyway." You say joking.
"Ha, thats hard to believe." He says laughing.
"Now I understood why that guy came in and crashed the dinner." Zayn says to you. You look at him confused.
"Why?"
"Because he could never live without such a beautiful charming women as you, because you are so hard to find." He then presses his hands on your cheeks and gives you a kiss as he lyns you against his car and grabs your waist, as you both kiss under the night sky, you now realized that this was the perfect night after all.