One Shot: He Changed Me ( Ms. Man Hater and Mr. Childish )

Hi! Christine Rongavilla here. 16 yrs of living and yet, no boyfriend since birth. They say I’m too young for it. Well, love? I’ve been hurt once because of that. Wanna know why? I loved a guy, SECRETLY. I never told anyone except for my bestfriend, Jianne. But one day, I learned that they’re already in a relationship. My world began to shatter and with that, I hated everyone. I even hated my family and myself. I hate my family because if they allowed me to have him, I won’t be like this. From that day on, I promised myself to break each guy’s heart. I broke a lot of relationships and I never cared.  I want to make them feel what I once felt.

        Well I met a guy in our school and he’s different. Even I flirt with other guys, I know I’m starting to fall for Kristoff. He considers me as his only girl bestfriend in school coz’ I’m the only one who he’s talking to. He’s popular because he’s cute and hot.

        He may look too serious but no one knows his childish acts. He keeps on sticking w/ me and I don’t like that. I like as one of my toys but there’s some part of me who’s saying ‘He is different.’ ‘He is special’. And I know, even I don’t admit it, I’m starting to fall again.

         I was walking on the hallway (in school) when I felt hands covering my eyes. “Hey! Kristoff. I know it’s you. Your hands are sweating.” I shouted and removed his hands. “Hehehe.”- - Kristoff. Then I noticed that he was blushing.

“Why are you blushing?”

“Let’s date.”

“O.O!!”

“Pls?”

“No.”

“I’m gonna cry!” “I’m going with you.. If you stop bugging me. *smirk*”I’m sure he’s not gonna force me anymore. “Sure! But I’ll make sure you’re gonna say yes! ^,^””Yes?” “You’re gonna marry me! Yey ^,^v” O.O!! “Kristoff! STOP FOOLING AROUND!” And I was about to walk away and I felt his hands around my arms. Then he grabbed me. When I faced him, our nose began to hit. We were too close. Eye to eye. And I can feel his breathe towards my lips. He’s getting closer and closer. Then he’s starting to giggle? I closed my eyes and I can sense he’s controlling his  laughter?!

*poke*

O.O!!!! Then he blew by my face!!!

Like dafuq.. >,<

“Ahahahaha!”

“You’re gonna die! Kristoff, YOU’RE GONNA DIE!!”

We were running and then suddenly…. *BOOGSH* I tripped and everything went dark..

        “Rissy! Wake up!” SO NOISY! =,=  I was going to rise when I felt my head ached. “Ouch!” “TinTin, don’t force yourself. I’ll take care of you”  Then I looked at my surroundings. “Where am I?” “In Earth! ^,^v” since I cant torture him the way I want, I just grabbed the pillow beside me and threw it to him. “Ouch!” then I saw a tear from his eyes. Is he going to cry?! “Mommy!!” O.O?? Is he really 17 years old or 5 yrs old?! --,^ “Krissy, stop crying.” “Ok ^,^v” dafuq? “What do you want to eat, TinTin?” “Anything.” “Manang Che! Paprepare po ng dog food.” Huh?! Then an old woman went inside the room. “Dog food po sir?” “She will eat na po!” then he pointed at me.

“Ma’am, aso po kau?” – Manang Che.

“Hell no!”

“Ay, mam! Ayaw ko po mapunta sa hell. *pout*

ARE THEY BALIWERS?!!!

“Kris, I’ll go home now.”

“Manang, spaghetti po.” – Kristoff