𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Third Person POV

!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!
don't read if you don't like shit like this :) now g'day and enjoy a lil angst! EDIT- please read the author's note at the end, it includes more info abt the story🥳🥳FIRST BOOK NO HATE

Everyone has secrets. Everyone. Well, except this one friend group and in particular, this one person. There's no doubt that Kairi felt guilty about keeping the fact he was bi to himself because everyone in his group told everyone everything. They always said if they were talking to a girl and they were all brutally honest with each other. They've had some beef but it never went on long. One time, this kid Jake hid the fact he was gay and came out a while ago. When they found out he kept this secret for three months, they kicked him out. Kairi thought it was going overboard, but I guess you feel betrayed when not being told the truth, right? Right?!

Kairi found out he was bi two months ago over the summer when spending time with a kid named Josh in LA. Josh and him had snuck out and kissed under the stars on the beach while fireworks erupted. Everyone clapped and cheered for the unexpected couple. Josh was gay and Kairi was straight. Well, until that happened.

Since Kairi came home he's been questioning himself. He found a girl he's been crushing on at the start of the school year named Ellie. She was gorgeous. Her tan pacific islander skin, brown eyes that turned honey in the sun, her cute and adorable round face and athletic body figure was perfect to Kairi. He found no flaws in her personality either. You could say he loved her by the looks of it. But if you were present in his head, you'd find out otherwise.

Kairi figures he'd better come out to his friends sometime. They've been getting suspicious about his awkward behavior when someone would do something flirty with him for a tik tok. Lately since this new act started, the boys have been making more and more flirty tik toks because of Kairi's brutally honest reaction. He leaned into Mattia when Mattia was whispering in his ear for a bromance tik tok and Mattia just kept on doing the same thing off camera to Kairi just to see his flushed face intensify. It was cute, but Kairi had his doubts about his friend's reactions when they find out he's been keeping his secret for quite a long time. Kairi practically dreaded the day he was to come out. Although, he just needed to know what or how they'll react.

It's too late for this shit, Kairi thought as he laid in bed with his LED's switched to blue while blasting lovely by Billie Eilish into his airpods.

Kairi never struck anyone as a Billie guy. He was always sending his friends playlists filled up with rap music. What nobody knew was that in his free time Kairi spent his time just listening to Billie and Lewis Capaldi.

Kairi was a boy of many secrets he told no one. Not even his adoring parents nor his cute little sister, Maiya. Not even his best friend Mattia Polibio who he has known since he could remember. Especially Not even his secret free friend group he was currently apart of. If they found out about all his secrets, especially one in particular, they'd definetely would not want to see him anymore.

After more contemplating with Billie's calming singing voice in his ear, Kairi thought he had enough. He rolled off his bed and placed his airpods atop his nightstand. He shuffled over to his rack of sweatshirts he kept in the corner of his room. He reached into one plain black sweatshirt and took out a red swift army knife and shuffled to the bathroom. He walked by Maiya's room, seeing a light shining through the crack of the doorway and peeked in. He saw Maiya sitting at her desk chatting rather loudly with one of her friends about the latest gossip. He smiled and continued into the bathroom.

When he arrived at the bathroom, he locked the door quietly and slid down the door and sat on the tiled floor. He sighed in defeat, placing the knife to the side of his legs. He sat in the dark as his phone lit up with a notification from instagram.