Untitled Story Part

These lovely ladies curled my long and beautiful blue shiny hair and gave it a glamorous makeover. Sometimes this feeling moves me back everytime I close my eyes and smile. A lifetime when all I could do is think. Right then and there when I realized you did it all with blood.... Sweat and tears to build the throne you've created. Didn't run from the darkness. Instead I became broken and shattered picking up all the pieces. Any hope or dream on sight can come true there's no doubt about it but you can never give up and never let that dream go. Never let it fade. Never forget it as long as there's memory. Be inspirational, be welcome in different ways imaginable and make it all happy.

"Ready at ten."

One final setting with spray and glamor I stand up and stand my ground as queen when the countdown begins and I give a bright smile on my face knowing their smiles are giving back. The queen's arrival, the curtain drawn back all the lights and spirits pointed north I raise my hand as the cheers make soundwaves all throughout for everyone to hear. When my arm goes down the streets fall in silence with the zombies waiting for your words to be heard making history to everyone.

"I built my throne out of scars, took the past and made it into a spirit to haunt me for what I thought would be forever and it may be forever. So be it. So thank you to all for having faith in me. Just one girl who grew up and made her dreams into the wildest they could ever be to just take care of my family forever."

The room fills with cheer and tears as the arms raise up with lights filling up the darkness everywhere. To hope that inspiration and confidence can be spread out and later they can accomplish their hopes and dreams as well. Slayed it and can continue for another day with more hopes and dreams to write out.