Prologue

The butler in white walked down the streets of England slowly with a young girl close at his heels.

"Do I really have to do this?" she asked him once more as he looked over his shoulder at her and sighed.

"Yes they are orders from the Queen My Dear." The Butler responded as she tilted her head to the side frustrated and walked in silence once more 

                                                             +Time Skip+

They were both standing in front of the Trancy Manor looking up at it.

"Is this really where the Queen sent us to?" She asked the the Butler 

"Yes it really is now go up to the door and knock." He instructed her 

"wow what a Gentleman you are." She mumbled under her breath as she rang the doorbell. Not long after a butler in all black answered the door he had bright yellow eyes and Dark black hair. Soon her butler came up beside her and he and the butler made eye contact and the Butler in black flinched back one he saw hers. But her butler looked like he didn't mind really. 

"Hello are you the butler of the Trancy Manor?"Her Butler asked as the Trancy butler looked at him 

"Yes I am" he responded "My name is Claude Faustus" 

He looked down at me for a split moment I thought I saw a smirk on his face.

"My name is Ash Landers I am here to.." Ash started speaking but Claude cut him off very rudely might I add. 

"Bring home Madam (L/N)" He said as Ash glared at him. I would to if someone cut me off. Actually I would probably hurt them. Ash looked over at me and then back at Claude and pulled me over to the side for a moment.

"Unfortunately I have to let you go with him but if anything happens to you or you just want to talk ring this bell " Ash told me as he handed me a silver bell. It was quite pretty.

"Ok" I responded as someone put a hand on Ash's shoulder

"Ok" I responded as someone put a hand on Ash's shoulder. Ash turned to look at who it was and it was a young woman with lavender hair and blue eyes. She spoke in a soft voice as she spoke.

"Lord Trancy would like to see Madam (L/N)." She told Ash looking down at the ground the whole time like she should never look someone in the eye. Wonder that that was about I will have to figure that one out. Ash took one more look at me and guided me through the big gold doors. He stopped before he walked in and I stopped to look back at him for a moment as he motioned with his hands to keep walking and soon the doors closed and I didn't see him anymore. 

We continued walking up stairs the lavender haired maid was walking in front of me and I was following her. I was looking around and I have to admit it was quite pretty. Soon we came upon a brown door once the maid knocked we heard a 'come in' from the other side. She opened the door and the first thing I saw was Claude staring at me. Next I saw a young boy with blonde hair with his head in both of his hands smiling at me not a smirk just a smile.

"Why hello Madam (L/N)" He said 

"Please just call me (Y/N)" I said curtsying without trying to look at him but out of the corner of my eye I saw Claude smirk at me. 

Lord Trancy smiled a genuine smile at me. 

"Ok well hello (Y/N)" He said "You can just call me Alois Trancy"

"Well Alois Trancy can you tell me why the queen sent me to your manor?" I asked him politely

"I thought the queen would have told you" He told me sitting up looking at me confused. 

"Sorry no she didn't" I responded feeling kinda stupid for asking the question 

"(Y/N) I'm your brother" He said as I looked at him surprised. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet you didn't see that coming (you probably did if you read the description) 

Thank you all for reading the Prologue.

I will get the first chapter out soon   

Love you all, Bye guys!!!!!!

734 words