Sad

AN: Guys it's super emotional I hope you enjoy it. It's my first gay paring fic and I really hope you enjoy it.

When he saw it, everything went blank.

Izuku was in the aftermath of a great battle between the heroes and villains. He and Kacchan answered the scene, but the villains were stronger than they thought.

In the chaos, they were separated. It took all of Izuku's might to defeat the villains. Once the battle was over, Izuku looked all over for Kachhan.

He was not ready for what he found.

"Oí, Deku," Bakug said. A metal pipe had merged itself with his insides and his left leg was bursted completely off.

"Kacchan," Izuku said. He rushed to his fallen friend, trying his best to save him.

"Don't," Bakugo said. "My time has come."

"No, no that can't be," Izuku said. "I'm a hero, I can save you."

"It's too late, I'm going to die," Bakugo said. "I probably deserve it."

"Don't say that," tears formed in his eyes. "Don't you dare say that."

"Hey, I'm sorry by the way, for all the things I said in middle school. I was wrong," Bakugo coughed up some blood. "Do you think you can forgive me?"

"That's not important right now. We need to save you," Izuku said.

"Yeah, I don't think that's happening," Bakugo weakly said. "Hey, wanna know something really dumb?"

"What?"

"There are idiots online who ship you and me," Bakugo said before laughing. "People are so stupid that they really believe we can be in a healthy relationship"

"Oh god, I'm a nice guy but even I have to admit that's dumb," Izuku said. "Like who would do something that dumb?"

"Tumbler," Bakugo said. "There's a reason why it's the worst website ever."

"Tumblr and Twitter, Bakugo," Izuku replied. "Both of those sites suck."

"Just like our shippers," Bakugo said. "It's almost as bad as Tododeku."

"But Todoroki isn't gay," Izuku said.

"Like I said, Tumblr is stupid. But there's worse."

"OH GOD. What can be worse than a stupid gay ship?" Izuku asked.

"A stupid STRAIGHT FIC," Bakugo answered. "There are dumb fan girls who think I'm compatible with Ochako."

"That's really stupid," Izuku said. "You and Ochako have no chemistry together. Plus it's like obvious to anyone watching that IzuOcha (which is the best ship) is going to happen."

"I know right. Like out of all the ships in the series why that ugly ship?" Bakugo asked. "But you know what's really stupid and bad?"

Both Izuku and Bakugo looked at the reader. "A/B/O fics."

"Why do they have Alpha and Omega shit? We can't they just write a normal relationship?" Bakugo asked.

"The answer is really simple. You see Tumblr girls like having Males being impregnated," Izuku answered. "It's just as bad as you imagined."

"Ew. That's gross and disgusting and anyone who does that is gross and disgusting. Why can't they just write a normal relationship?" Bakugo asked.

"Kacchan, you're using more brain power than those people have their entire lives," Izuku said.

"It's the same thing with the assholes who hate on Horikoshi for no reason," Bakugo said. "Like it's own work, he shouldn't get this much hate."

"Kacchan, you're making sense. These people make no sense," Izuku replied.

"Same thing with the Mineta hate. He's just an okay character, no reason to go out and shit on him. Overhaul and Dabi are even worse characters," Bakugo said.

"There's also the Mineta Praise. Like people make him an alpha chad guy when in reality he's just a joke," Izuku explained. "Just because he's a pervert doesn't mean he's cool. He's a loser, get over it."

"This fandom is the worst in anime," Bakugo said.

"You clearly do not know about Naruto," Izuku replied.

"You know what Deku, fuck you. I will never be in a relationship with you. Your a gay, pathetic, cry bitch," Bakugo said. "Fuck you, you should die. I was lying before, I would rather go to hell before seeing you happy."

"Oh right, you're not a nice sympathetic guy. You're a small dick asshole," Izuku said. "Why do you win the popularity polls again?"

"Because I'm cool and hot, fuck you," Bakugo spit on Izuku. "And fuck all those gay shippers. I'm as straight as a arrow."

"But Bakugo, what about the LGBQT community?"

"Man, fuck that community. There's only one group I support. WU TANG CLAN FOR LIFE," Bakugo shouted. "Oh fuck I'm dying."

"Yeah, you should die," Izuku said. He was about to leave until Bakugo grabbed his hand.

"Wait, there is one thing I should tell you. I'm going to say the N word."

"Bakugo, that's racist you can't say the N WORD."

"NI-" Bakugo died because he was racist and didn't have the n word pass.

Izuku then default danced on his dead body and lived a happy life knowing that Bakubitch was dead.

AN: FUCK YOU BITCHES. BAKUDEKU SUCKS ASS. CRY BITCHES, YOUR SHIPS SUCKS AND SO DO YOU.