Sneak peek at Piano Lessons (Lilo Paylinson)

dedicated to LiLoPenguins because I promised I would dedicate the next Lilo, so here it is. :D

This is a little peek at the new story I am working on. I got distracted in my geometry class and thought of this, and I really want to do something with it. It will be a Lilo, and it is going to be an AU (alternate universe) but I will get all of the boys in here. I hope you like it.. I have big plans for it :) P.L.RG. -S

~Liam~

    ‘You will never be able to do anything useful, will you?’ ‘You should just go hide’ ‘Loser’. These things played in my mind everyday. It makes me want to run away. Just to get away from it all. Sometimes it gets so bad that I wake up yelling of fright from a nightmare. I don’t want to spend my life like this. Today will be the day that I do something about it. I will do something to change my life. Whether my parents like it or not, they are wrong. This is not some phase that I or other kids are going through. I am just so messed up that nobody likes me and that is my problem, not some teenage hormone imbalance.

    Today was like any other day. Getting up in the morning, hoping that it might be different at school. That maybe someone will stand up for me to the people that think I am the enemy. But I know it won’t. Why would anybody stand up to Josh and Niall, the infamous brothers that are the bullies of the school but oh so loved for their musical talent in their band. 

I will be putting the rest of this chapter up soon.. I'm really excited for Take Me Home so my mind isn't very focused. :P  feedback please!!-S