The Ice Cream Shop

One day, a young fella by the name of KJ Apa was on his way to the ice cream shop to get his favorite dish, chocolate ice cream. He was nearly to the shop when he looked to his left and standing there was the most.. beautiful creature he had ever seen. A sheep. The urge to fuck this sheep was too much for him to handle. She turned and looked at him. Her glare was enough to pierce right through his soul and he was instantly in love. He knew that he didn't have a chance with her because well.. he was a New Zealander and she was a sheep. KJ wasn't giving up this easily though. 

           KJ crossed the street and attempted to speak to the sheep which to his surprise, wasn't scared of him at all. Instead, she smiled and held out her hoof for him to shake. He accepted it and introduced himself "Hi, I'm KJ Apa, you may have heard of me from that show Riverdale, all those teens are in love with me." she looked slightly confused and replied with "Uhh, I'm Suzie, you may have heard of me from that show Peppa Pig. Peppa really is a bitch btw." KJ started laughing hysterically which startled Suzie, but she was also intrigued. He didn't seem too bad despite the fact that he was a New Zealander. KJ stopped laughing and said "Well here's my number, hmu sometime gurl." and handed her a piece of crumpled up paper that had his number written on it sloppily.

       The rest of the day went extremely slow for KJ, he was just waiting for Suzie to message him. He paced around the house aimlessly for hours just desperate for a message from his possible soulmate. KJ decided to eat some dinner, steak to be specific. He could never eat a sheep after meeting Suzie. Plus, KJ would prefer to fuck the live thing rather than being a necrophiliac. After dinner, KJ decided to get some rest, assuming that Suzie wasn't going to message him. Little did he know.. that message from Suzie wasn't as farfetched as he had assumed...