Oc Character Sheet

This is just for you're Oc Character or your Oc Original Character. 

Basic Information.

Name:

Meaning: (If it has one) 

Nicknames: (Like what nicknames people give you)

Titles: (E.G. Yellow Flash, The Copy Ninja) 

Species: (Only if you're a neko or something like that. If not, ignore it)

Gender:

Sexual Orientation: (Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual).

Birthday: 

Age: (Part I, Part II, The Last, Boruto). 

Zodiac Sign: (Leo, Aries, Cancer, Libra, etc).

Characteristics

Blood Type: 

Height: (The same as age, use the parts or whatever).

Weight: (The same again as age and Height, you can use th parts or whatever).

Eye Colour: 

Glasses/Contacts: (Does your character need them).

Hair Colour:

Hair Style: 

Skin colour:

Marking/Tattoos: (Like for example the Inuzuka Clan has the Triangles, the Hyuga has a seal on their forehead, the Akimichi have the whirls on their cheeks, Naruto has whiskers. For Tattoos, maybe your character is in the Anbu or just have tattoos in general). 

Scars: (Do they have them? Maybe from war or battles). 

Piercings: (If so, how many and where are they). 

Accessories: (Necklace, bracelets, rings, etc). 

Speech: (Are they high pitched or basic or do they have an accent. Or do they have trouble speaking). 

Scent: (Like what do they usual smell like). 

Unusual Features: (Anything so visible that makes the oc stand out or automatically recognisable. E.G Eye shape, beast like features, pointy eyes, scars/tattoos/marking that aren't covered by clothing.)

Appearance

Child: (Describe what your oc character looked like or wore as a child).

Academy Student: (Describe what they looked like and wore as a student). 

Genin: (Describe what they looked like and wore as a Genin). 

Chunin: (Describe what they looked like and wore as a Chunin).

Jounin: (Describe what they looked like and wore as a Jounin or if they wore and looked like the same thing as a Chunin, then just say).

Anbu: (Describe what your character looks like and what does your mask look like, or what specific clothing they have, Oh and remember to mention where your Anbu Tattoo is) (This is only if your character is an Anbu, if not then ignore it). 

The Last: (Describe what they looked like and wore during Kakashi's time as Hokage). 

Boruto: (Describe what they looked like and wore in Boruto.)