Chapter 1: Moving Time!

Ummm....welp...hello...this is my first long-ish fanfic...like ever...but anyway...this will include mild curse words and other triggers....so read with caution....anyway please enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving is tough. Like really tough. Especially when this is your 6th time moving. Your 17th birthday has just passed. Your mom has decided you're going to go to Karasuno High.

You were ok with that, but you were hella anxious. Not because you're going to Miyagi Prefecture, but because it's like losing a life in a video game. You feel that way because when you move, you have to start over from scratch. You have no say in what's happening in your life. You never know what's going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting in your room, watching TV when your mother barged in your room

You sighed clearly annoyed and looked at your mom, "Ever heard of knocking?..." You said in a bitchy tone

"Uhhh...no...I don't think you do either because remember that one time you went in my room and you saw me and Carl having s-"

A crimson red wave flowed across your face in embarrassment as you quickly interrupted her out trying to not vomit on the carpet, "WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT ONE TIME MOM!!!"

you sighed as you tried to get her to the point, "Anyway...just tell me why you dragged yourself in here.."

She said very vaguely, "We're moving again honey. I'm sorry, I just found a new job over in Japan."

You choked on air, "WAI- JAPAN?!" by this point you were already packing

Your mom smiled watching you, "You seem happy" she stated very calmly

You were a beaming ball of sunshine by this point, "Of course! I've always wanted to go to Japan!!"

Your mother gripped the door about to leave, "Well just hope we don't have to leave this time" she said sweetly as she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Sorry this was so short! I just wanted to have a fragment in the beginning of the moving part! Anyway's, thanks so much for reading!