Part40:pissing me off!

*next morning couple of the boys wake up to the horrible smell downstairs guess, it dskengz smoking in the backyard.

Ramel:bro I'll guess will lowe dis nigga .

sj:frfr ,my man just looks like he don't give a shit anymore fam .

jsfundz:mums but let's go chat to him .

Ramel:pft , lets see how it goes .

the girls wake up , as their eyes are wide open they start their morning routine without saying a word and even mentioning the tragic mess that happened yesterday and ruined couple people relationships. so god know when things are gonna go back to normal.
the girls eat their breakfast and decide to go get dress and get ready for their day today hoping that everything will be alright and that there no problems added onto last night problems .

the group off boys wake up while javell is still trying so hard not to worry about what shanii said but it looks like his head can't go pass the comments she made cause it lowkey touched his feelings and broke his heart his own lover for 2 years said such a hurtful comment she basically questioned his believe of being a parent.but moving on ...

curtis : yooo javell bro can you stop worrying .

jayden: mums you've been like dis since yesterday bro start the day fresh you get me .

javell:bro I feel you cool lemme put it to the side g .

it was a sunny calm day let's see what the people were doing for today it was basically 12pm and the day had already started this would have been a good day init but if everyone was calm with each other but who knows if they will make up in time before the party which is tomorrow or before shenay birthday.

*INCASE you human don't get who fell out with who here's a quick catch up so ...
SHENAY&RAMEL are not really talking cause shenay doesn't know if Ramel really ok with the fact of her chilling around her ex's bit or if it's something else that Ramel doesn't wanna tell shenay .

KYZA&DSKENGZ(DESHAUN) deshaun is not talking to Kyza because he thinks kyza was low-key tryna entrain the conversation with the random boy that moved to move her and because of their phone call go back to PAGE39 and read their little phone call there's 2 .

SHANII&JAVELL there both not speaking to each other it's not a one way .shanii questioned javell believe of being a dad and said nothing javell miss he never heard cause now look where they are . shanii is upset because she felt like javell was tryna say she is not being a good mum which made her feel upset .

those are the people that are not really talking to their partner at this point .

Ramel:bro deshaun you better get up cause smoking out here ain't doing shit .

dskengz:I know I know g fam I thought I would forget but it keep coming up in my head .

sj:nigga think we need a day out .

jsfundz: aye dskengz do you know harmz nigga from cinaa block #CB.

dskengz:yh that's my nigga .

Ramel:well his having a music video shoot today so you tryna go.

dskengz:rahhh g , he told me this situation made me forget about my nigga video shoot .