chapter one

I just stood there, didn't say anything or do anything. Just stood there thinking and staring blankly ahead. I was thinking about where I saw this place before, I know I saw this place but I couldn't think of where I saw this place. Was it in a magazine, online, in a dream or movie? The answer to this question is I have no clue where I saw this place. I didn't know where I was or what I was doing there. Did I die or was a still alive? I have no idea if I was dead or alive. All I know is everybody was going about their day. Last thing I remember is a guy smiling at me and saying “i hope you be a good girl in heaven or hell!” and after that I blacked out. I don't remember anything after that I just remember everything that led up to that guy smiling at me. I tried to talk to a woman with a child but the woman didn't notice me but the child did and he started saying “ mom there's a teenager trying to talk to you.” the mother asked  “ what teenager, Flynn?” Flynn said “ but there is a teenager in front of you and shes saying “ hey, do you know what happened to me?” and I don't know the answer I think shes dead.” then Rachel heard somebody calling her. The person that was calling was her friend, Mk . She was saying “ Rachel who in the world is Flynn talking to?” Rachel started to say a ghost but instead she said “ his imaginary friend. Flynn what is your friend's name?” Flynn asked “what is your name?” I answered “ I don't know you can make up a name for me.” Flynn said “ Her name is Ally.” Mk asked “ what does she look like?” Flynn answered “ She has greyish blue eyes, brownish blonde hair with voilet tips, and she's wearing dark faded ripped jeans with a top that is ripped on the back and hangs off the shoulder.” Macey Kate said to Rachel “ wow, he just perfectly described what my friends daughter looked like when she ran away and she never came back, personally I think she just didn't want to live with her father anymore so she ran away to her friends house.” Rachel said to Mk “ wow, don't you wonder why or what happened to her if she ran away and never came back?” Mk answered “ yeah, but I don't want to ask her father because every time I try to talk about her, he would always try and change the subject.” Flynn said “ she didn't run away she got in a fight with her dad and she went for a walk to cool off and to be alone when she came back her father had a gun pointing at her and he said” get in the car” she said “ No, I don't trust you.” he said I didn't ask you to, I told you to.” she tried o scream but her to sleep and carried her to the trunk of his car and he drove off with her in the truck.. At first when she woke up she didn't know where she was then she realized she was in the trunk of her dad's car. She tried to scream but nobody could hear her. After a while the car stopped and she heard the car door slam shut and footsteps coming towards the trunk. The trunk opened and her dad was standing there with a forest behind him. He said “ the fresh air and the only place where nobody could hear you scream.” she tried to run away again but she could hear him catching up to her. She kept on running then she heard a gun shot, she thought it was another person hunting but then she realized it was her dad trying to shoot her.” “ wait, are yousaying her dad killed her. And is covering it up by saying she ran away?” Flynn said “ yes, that exactly what I’m saying.” Mk asked “ should I call the police?” Flynn asked “ did he file a police report?” Mk answered “ I don't think so.” Flynn said “ then you should file a police report.” Mk asked “ wait, we don't even know how long ago this happened.” Flynn said “ oh yes we do, she “ ran away” two years ago.” Mk asked Rachel “ do you have anything to say about this Rachel? You hadn't been speaking.” Rachel said “ I know, I’ve been thinking what if he has been found innocent? I mean if he has been found innocent, he might find us and kill us just like he did to his own daughter. You never know what he might do to us, I would file a police report but I would ask if the police can put us in a witness protection program. Wouldn't you?” Mk said “ I suppose you're right. I mean you never know what he might do to us and I wouldn't want to be killed.” Flynn said “ yeah, you never know.” Ally said to Flynn “ I know what he would do to you, I'd be afraid if I were you.  I would ask to be in a witness protection.” Ally said to Flynn “ what if he finds you in the witness protection program, I mean he has many friends that could find you no matter what.” Flynn said “ well that I hadn't thought of, but I’m sure the police could figure it out, couldn't mom.” Rachel said to Flynn “ what haven't you thought of, honey? and I would answer that question.” Flynn said “ Ally said her dad has friends that could find us even if we are in the witness protection program. So, I asked if the police could figure that out for us, couldn't they mom?”Rachel said “ well, honey I have no idea, do you Mk?” Mk said “ I think so but I'm not sure.” Mk called the police and they said hat they needed proof that Ally's dad is a murder and if we got the proof that they could arrest him but without proof they couldn't do anything. I really thought we could prove Ally's dad was a murder but I didn't know what proof we needed to prove that.