Chapter 1 - Henry the Love Doctor

Eliza walked in to the office, greeting Charmonique on the way to her desk. "Good morning, Charmonique."
"Morning, Eliza." Charmonique said with her usual Monday morning tone. "How are you?"
"Well, Freddy and I-" Eliza started, but was quickly interrupted.
"I don't need, or want, to know about that." Charmonique replied.
"I was just going to say that we ate dinner at this hashtag fab restaurant down the street from here." Eliza stared at Charmonique waiting for a response, but none came; she was busily clicking away at her computer. "You must be really busy, then. I'll text you later."

Eliza walked briskly to her desk and sat down, waving seductively to Freddy as she passed him by. She booted up her computer and pulled up the internet browser, quickly loading Twitter to check how many likes she got on her selfie with Freddy from last night.

"Eliza." She recognized the voice and closed the browser as quickly as she had opened it.
"Henry!" She exclaimed, being sarcastically excited.
"Eliza, what have we talked about? The workplace is for work, not social media," Henry explained, "You can check Tweeter another time."
"Twitter, Henry." Eliza corrected, "And I was only seeing if my follow-whores approve of my hashtag total hunk boyfriend. Anyway, why are you here?"
"It has come to my attention that my weekly nights in with Julia eating pizza and watching movies are not sufficient 'dates'." Henry continued, "I was wondering if you could-"
"Yes!" Eliza interrupted, "I will totally help you plan a date. Or..."
"Or what?" Henry asked quizically, worried for the outcome of her unfinished statement.
"Or, it could be a double date!" Excitedly she grabbed her phone from her purse and unlocked it, and seeing that Freddy had already asked 'Sup?', she responded with 'How would you feel about a double date with Henry and his girlfriend?'.
"Freddy and I went to this restaurant down the street. That would be a perfect place!"
"Eliza, I don't know if that's such a great idea. I've never eaten there, and what if Julia doesn't like that type of food? Or what if the restaurant is too noisey or fancy or-" Henry stammered on.
"Henry, trust me. This way, i'll be there to make sure nothing goes wrong. It's a hashtag perfect plan for the hastag perfect date!" Eliza clapped and stood up, pulling open one of her desk drawers and taking out a sticky-note and a pen. "Here's the name of the restaurant. Look it up and make sure it's something she'll like, if you're that worried." She continued, writing down a day and time. "Then, call and make a reservation for Thursday at seven." Eliza handed him the note, and he took it, reading it over carefully.
"Thank you." He nodded and walked off to his office.