Truth or Dare?

Taehyung invited you, Jimin and Jungkook over for a sleepover. You and the others couldn't reject it, How can you? The hopeful eyes he held was enough to make you three agree to the sleepover. You were the classmate of these three boys, Well more like a best friend to them. They helped you get comfortable in the school because you were new there, you were a really shy girl back then scared to talk to others but these three boys helped you change out of that into a confident girl.

Well, that was 3 years ago. Now your 17, While Jungkook is 18 along with the other boys. Right now, you were currently sitting on the bed in your comfy bunny onesie, you weren't alone though. Along with you, Jungkook was also wearing a bunny onesie. Well, more like you forced him to wear it because you had an extra one with you, but was too big for you. Jungkook was sitting opposite you and you couldn't take your eyes off him.

He looked too adorable. The thing is, you have been having a crush on Jungkook for straight 2 years. You haven't confessed your feelings for so long, because you were afraid. You didn't want to break the beautiful bond you had, between you and Jungkook. You hated the fact that you always get friend-zoned every single time when he introduces you to his friends, when he even speaks the word "friend", it's like each arrows poking your heart for each letter. it's not really a good feeling.

"So!" Taehyung came running towards you and Jungkook, looking really happy with a Jimin following behind him. You noticed that they had popcorn in their hands, "Ohh, popcorn!" Jungkook exclaimed, chuckling. The butterflies in my stomach increased, Making you feel giddy inside. Yep, you get this feeling everytime he talks or does anything. He looked at you, making you automatically snap your eyes the other way, nervousness stacking up in you.

Taehyung and Jimin settled down on the bed, you frowned when you realized that Jimin was the only one who wasn't wearing a onesie, Taehyung was wearing a Tiger onesie "Why aren't you wearing a onesie like us?" you asked Jimin, making him look at you. "Oh, nah i'm not into those" He said, smiling cockily making the others including you roll your eyes. "Of course, Gotta keep up the bad-boy image up, huh" Taehyung asked him in a mocking way, which Jimin stuck his tounge out to.

You chuckled and shook your head, not noticing the way Jungkook stared at you. "Everyone!" Taehyung said, loudly making everyone flinch. "I almost got a heart attack but okay" Jungkook said, straightning up his posture which made you bite into your lips to stop yourself from smiling. Taehyung gave him a look and continued what he was going to say. "So, as we are in this sleepover I want us to play a game!" He said, clapping this hands together, Of course being the playful taehyung he is..

"Game? What kind of game?" you asked him, furrowing your eyebrows. "That typical game everyone plays at sleepovers" He replied back, making you curious even more. "Oh no" you heard Jungkook muttering, "Truth or dare?" Jimin asked Taehyung to which he nodded his head eagerly. "Are--you sure? We can always play another game" you asked him, not feeling good about this whole "Truth or Dare" thing. "But I wanted to play this..I planned this yesterday" He said, pouting his lips, looking at you with sparkly eyes.

You gulped, because you know exactly what he's trying to do, to make you fall for his cuteness and agree to whatever he says. Well, that's exactly what happened, You ended up agreeing so did the others. He squealed, Happy that you all agreed, making you softly smile at him. 'What am I supposed to do with this cute little fluffball?' you thought, internally cooing.

"Okay! So, in the game as in for twist, we are going to play rock paper scissors too!, The one who wins can choose who they want to do the truth or dare, okay?" Taehyung asked everyone, to which you nodded your head along with others. "Great let's start" Taehyung said, raising his hand up, which everyone followed. "Rock paper scissors!" He said, You threw a paper, you looked at the other's hand. Jimin threw a paper too, along with Jungkook, While Taehyung had a scissors.