Chapter 1: The Guilty

This story starts when Nish sees Mishbir together and all the family members are standing there.

"What the hell Abir?? What are doing with Mishti??? She is gonna marry me!!!"" an enraged Nishant glared at Abir.

"See Nishant I don't have any hate towards you. I love Mishti and Mishti loves me" Abir explained Nishant turning towards him.

Mishti stood there with a hope that he will understand that she doesn't love him but Abir.

"You never loved  her she is mine" Nishant said angrily.

There was another girl who was standing silently watching the drama. She was torned between the three main people of her life. She didn't know whom to support.. her estranged sister- Mishti, her brother who filled her childhood with happiness - Nanchak or her bro who accepted her flaws and supported her- Abir. 

" Enough Nanchak" Kuhu shouted with pain clearly visible in her eyes.

Nishant got shocked first and then calmed seeing her anger. It was Kuhu. The same Kuhu who was scared when he first met her. She was crying the whole day. He didn't like when she cried and still now it hurts him whenever she cries. She didn't speak with him the first day he met her. She was all alone. He couldn't see her sad and alone so he gradually started talking and played with her. She hesitated at first but then she actually started liking  playing with him. She became his little sister with whom he shared everything. He supported her whenever Varsha ignored. That way they became really close.

"Nanchak, why are behaving so immature??!. Why are you forcing Mishti to marry you??" she asked.

"Why are you supporting Abir??? Did he become more important than me????" Nishant asked bitterly not liking the fact that she is taking Abir side over him.

"It is nothing like that"

" Didn't you see how Abir insulted Mishti and left her. And you are supporting him???"

"Mishti doesn't love you" she blurted. "She always loved Abir not you. Even if she marries you the marriage won't be successful bcz there is no love from Mishti's side. #One sided love hurts" She continued and tears welled up in her eyes while saying the last sentence and looked at Kunal.

Kunal heart pierced seeing tears in her eyes. He wanted to hug and console her. But he himself had lost his rights on her. He couldn't understand this unknown feelings he have for her. And the last sentence from her mouth just made it worse.

Mishti was shocked to see Kuhu taking her her side. She gave a genuine smile for understanding her.

Kuhu also returned the smile.

"After our marriage she will start loving me and she will forget Abir" He exclaimed.

"It doesn't work like that Nanchak. She has already given that place to Abir. And about Abir bro insulting Mishti I am sure there might be a reason. And just ask Mishti if she loves him or not"

Nishant turned towards Mishti and asked her if she loves Abir or not.

Mishti kept silent and didn't understand what to say. She didn't want to upset Nannu or her family. She truly love Abir and also knew the reason for why did he break up with her. She saw Abir and then her Bade papa. Bade papa came towards her and kept his hand on her head and asked to choose what her hearts wants.

She stood for few minutes and then went to Nannu.

"Nannu you are my best friend. You supported me when I broke up with Abir. And I m thankful for that. But I love Abir." she said looking at Abir to which he gave an assuring smile. " Even if we get married there will no love between us and you will get hurt. I can't see you getting hurt. I am sorry Nannu." She cried.

Hearing that she loves Abir made him upset. He felt guilty for what he has become because of his obsession that Mishti is pleading. He knows that she will never be able to love him. He wanted her to be happy at the end of the day. He didn't want to be the cause of her sadness. He wanted to confess the crime he committed by not saving Abir.

"I need to ask you sorry Mishti and Abir." Nishant said looking down.

Mishti didn't understand why he was asking for forgiveness.

He said his crime and all became shocked. Mishkuku got scared and started to ask if he is fine. Abir assured that he is fine. They got relieved. Mishti got really angry. Nishant asked Abir to forgive him. Abir consoled him saying it's ok and Nishant promised that he will never do it again. Abir also convinced Mishti to forgive him.

"I forgive you but I won't be able to forget." She left and others also left after her to home

Nishant got sad and he decided to leave for London. He texted Kuhu about his plan and also her asked her to do best arrangements for Mishbir's marriage.

There wil a new entry .... so stay tuned

10 votes for next chapter