Chapter 1

Haley's P.O.V

It's Monday, again. We have school today. School also meaning the 'Hell Hole' of this town. But I kinda like school on some occasions. Not really. Did you actually think I was for real? I wouldn't be surprised. Well why don't I stop yapping on and on and introduce myself.

I'm Haley Grier. Yes, Yes. You heard me correctly. I'm Haley Grier, also know as Hayes Grier's twin sister, Nash and Will Grier's younger sister, and Skylynn's older sister. I know you're probably thinking that I get whatever I want, considering that I'm famous or whatever, but that's not true at all. If I got whatever I wanted, then I wouldn't have to share a room with Hayes. But you know, it's not all bad that I have to share a room with him, when I need him he's there. If I'm in some sort of trouble he's there. That's why I love him. Now usually I don't say that, but I'm just saying that because it's the truth and it needs to be put out there one way or another so I'm getting it out of the way.

I got up out of bed, after turning off my screeching alarm clock off, and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. I got in did my business and got out. I wrapped a fluffy, white towel around me and dried my hair. After that I put on foundation followed by powder. Then, I put on a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara, followed by eye shadow and blush. Now you guys may be thinking that I put on too much make up and look like a fake Barbie doll, but with all this make up on it doesn't look like I put on that much, it actually looks natural. I curled my hair and walked back into mine and Haye's bedroom to find that he was still asleep and it was already 8:30 and we had to be at school at 9. So, I went into my closet on my side of the room and got out a bucket. I went back into the bathroom and put the bucket into the bathtub and ran some super cold water into the bucket. After that was finished, I walked back into the room, grabbed my phone and went onto the vine app and started recording. I whispered into the camera 'This is what happens when I get up before you do' and poured the bucket on Hayes. As soon as he saw me I ran all the way down the stairs in my pajamas (I put them back on after I got out the shower, some of you ladies do the exact same thing, don't judge me) and once I got to the last step, I tripped and fell right into my right knee. I knew it was broken.

"Oh shit." Hayes said.

"Hayes go get mom and Nash." I said through gritted teeth because of the pain.

He came back with mom and Nash following behind him. My knee was already turning a shade of blue, black, and purple.

"Oh my." Mom said.

"What the hell happened?" Nash yelled and rushed to my side to help me up.

"I tripped on the last stair running away from Hayes and fell flat on my knee." I explained. Nash looked pissed off. He looked pissed off at Hayes. But he shouldn't be. He technically didn't do anything. It was all me, not him.

"NASH! He didn't do anything. It was all me." I told him. He backed off. "What the hell is wrong with you, you've been acting so strange lately?" My mom scolded me for my use of language. I could care less of what she thought about my language. I just wanted to get to the hospital.

"Look, can we just get to the god damn hospital already instead of yelling at each other?" I nearly yelled. My mom went and got her keys and her purse. She told Jonnie to watch Skylynn and drove all 4 of us to the hospital and into the waiting room.

We waited for hours but not one doctor came to help us. People kept giving us weird looks because we were all still in our pajamas but I didn't care one bit, I just wanted the constant pain in my left knee to go away. I wouldn't be able to do cheerleading or play softball for months. I was the captain of the cheerleading and softball team. Both of my teams were really proud of me. I was managing to be a captain to both teams without help, but if I can't be of service to one of the teams I have a substitute captain ready to take over if necessary. I can't get over the fact that I'm letting both of my teams down.