Hold Onto Me

Me, The Neil khanna is proudly genuinely in love with my one and only beloved wifey, Avni.

My life since the start hasn't been a depressed tale with sadness evolving in every phase of life. Even if pain countered my way I made sure to give it a taste of my happy pill.

My only funda in life was to transfer this happy pill from one sad soul to the other! In short I make people smile. No I'm not a joker! I'm a common man who finds happiness in smiles of others. My ultimate motto and ultimate income is that beautiful smile on your face because of me.

"Haste raho hasate raho" the mantra that I keep on chanting, my ultimate bhajan.

I was quite happy with this happy pill until an angel entered my life and introduced me to this amazing pill which I call love pill. Love pill, a pill which got me crazy. Crazier than I ever was. It increased my urge to remain happy.

Avni was a patient. A patient of a disease named always sad syndrome. The reason being similar to what today's generation keeps on facing quite frequently. No, no dont think I'm old, I'm of this generation as well but just a little different, hope you understand what I mean. LOL.

I met Avni for the first time in a restaurant Blue Fountain. I remember the shimmering lights falling on her absolutely serene face covered with droplets of tears. Her brown orbs streamed a form of precipitation I absolutely hated. It was that moment I vowed to make this girl smile. I loved challenges and yes Avni Mehta was surely a challenge for me.

The girl did not fall for my charms. Like WTH! Who would not fall for The Neil Khanna's Looks huh? Someone who surely owned potatoes instead of eyes. Well even if you own potatoes you should learn to utilize the eyes of the potatoes. Just kidding. :")

Avni Mehta was in real and deep need of my happy pill. She had suffered a break up well apparently I'm the reason for her break up as well so I think I just owed to make her happy.

Well honestly her boyfriend was such a khadoos man bro! It was just that Avni and I unknowingly crashed into one another and she ended up in my arms and this disastrous scene was seen by her boyfriend cum khadoos aadmi Vidyut.

What kinda man is he bro?! Seems to me that he has never smiled in his entire god damn life. Honestly I think he is in need of my happy pill more than anyone in this world, but his villainous personality and those forehead lines dont really let me feel for him.

18th December 2016, the date engraved inside my heart like a memory. The most beautiful memory, when I bumped into my soulmate. My Avni.

I remember how entirely lost in my own world I was when I bumped into her and when I opened my eyes she was in my arms. Her beautiful long tresses, her pinky rosy lips , her fair delicate flawless skin. I noticed every minutest detail about her. The details still running infront of my eyes .

"WTH! I didn't expect this from you Avni." I heard a male voice exclaiming from behind.

I turned my head around to see a man standing in absolutely polished suit boots. That instant I knew he was a high class guy.

"It is not what you think ." The girl tried to explain.

"Ohh pleaseee!" He exclaimed showing his palm to make her stop. "You know what, I should have known what type of a girl you are. I loved you despite your status, but you stand here romancing this guy!" He said pointing at me.

I stood looking at his face still smiling. Idk but that smile on my face didn't fade away. I dont know if this is my specialty or my flaw.

"I guess you'll be better with this guy of your status." He folded his hands infront of Avni and stormed out of the Restaurant.