#entryin122votescontest

Hewo this is my 1st one shot stowy and this is a contest actually by kylahdianebumaat.    She is celebrating her 122 votes ! You should try it !!! Just read Book of Announcements by her !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My POV

I was standing on top of a mountain stargazing then suddenly a shooting star passed by its time to make a wish hun ! My mom said I wish to be a teacher someday ! Then as I looked at the shooting star sparkled my hopes reached unto the highest point !

One day later I was searching in the computer for free online books  I want to be a teacher so I better speak like one which means I need to enhance my grammar , I am A Filipino and a 1/4 Japanese so like its hard for me to speak English so I got to read !

Then the first one that came out was Wattpad I read everything about it and I was Interrested ! So what I did was make an account and start reading some stories !

And reading the stories I was like this is amazing ! My favorite story that I keep on reading is Secret Wings its a nice fantacy story ! (You should try and read it )

I keep reading , writing , reading , writing ! Wattpad lovers you are awesome ! And because of wattpad my dream has a chance of Coming true ! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) 

I luv wattpad !