Anime Titties

I woke up and I put on my blue shorts and MCR shirt because I'm quirky. I brushed my teeth and prayed to the picture of Tyrone in my shrine. After that I got my backpack, put on my black converse and left for high school cause it do be like that.

I'm Maritza by the way, I'm a chad but I don't get bitches. I talk to my friends once I get there. When it was time to go to class I sat down in my desk which was in the back of the class.

"Alright retards listen up, there's a new student." Said Mr. Delgado.

A boy with long black hair and a beautiful face came in. He was tall and wore black clothes. He introduced himself as Gerard Way.

I didn't have any interest in him because I'm in a special ed class and I don't like retards, ew. He sat next to me and we talked to me and said how he wasn't special.

He got into special ed on purpose cause he do be like that, lol. I told him same cause we relate. He was definitely gonna have to meet my sexy and wonderful homie Betsy.

He was really nice and cool. We later went to lunch and he met my sexy homie Betsy. Then he took me to the bathrooms and he kissed my virgin lips.

He took off my clothes and bit my armpits. It turned me on and my private was dripping like Niagara Falls. I took off his clothes and he put his big boy thingy into my little girl private.

And we did it for 5 hours. After we went into our dorm cause it's a boarding school and I slept next to my bro, Betsy. We cuddled and no it's not gay cause we're homies.

I never saw Gerard Way ever again. Not in class, I'm the bathrooms, at lunch, even when I asked about him they told me he didn't exist.

Betsy kept telling me to take my meds but that's some pussy shit.