Meet the cast

OK hi you may know me as Iggy azalea. I had a my song fancy hit number 1 on the charts. I'm about to drop my new single begg for it.

Hi you might know me from my group crime mob.I'm diamond. I have start back in music all after my dad passed away.

Wassup you may know me as asap ferg. I'm associated with the asap mob and you know my songs work,trap Lord, and shabb ranks. And you may know my girl redd. with two D's. She my number.

Hi you may know me as Natale Nunn. I'm a promoter.I get music artist to come perform and that's how I make a living

Hey you may know me as Nikki maduris. my family own most of the Miami strip clubs. I'm one of all the bosses.I have been dating Molly mall of and on for 8 years now.

Wassgood I'm lil fizz you may now me from being in the group bk2.I was on a big set back after me and my baby's momma Megan broke up.I have custody of my son. When she gets her self to gather she be able to see him. You may know my girlfriend Alex the model. we been Rockie for 5 months now.

Hey you may know me as Bambi I was first seen on basketball wives with my bestfriend Malaysia.I'm a up coming rapper.You may now my boyfriend Jeremiah. we were suppose to get married,but he stepped out on me.with a girl rapper named diamond.

Wasspoping its Mister young Berg. I had a one hit wonder.I'm still in this music game.you guys might now my girlfriend Natale Nunn .

OK guys thatsvthe whole cast