WEDDING SUIT ( PART I.)

Turn down the lights,
Turn down the bed,
Turn down these voices inside my head.

   I look into those sad eyes of his. Ever since I kept him lock in this room, it took all of my strength to finally let him go. But I don't want to.

Tracing my fingers slowly on the side of his face, feeling the soft skin under the wandering hand of mine, everything about him is just perfectly as before.

Mine.

He is always mine.

“You will stay here, as long as I want, love.”

Jeccary is mine, he don’t belonged to anyone. The moment I held a hand around this little boy in the grasp of mine, it will take a fight between the bone and flesh before I give up everything.

“Please,” It come out as barely a whisper, but I heard it. Again, his eyes pleaded.

Please, Hyth. I love him.”

Lay down with me,
Tell me no lies.

Fuck it.

Aven again. Goddamnit.

“Jeccary, stop. You will—”

Please,” Those ethereal eyes started to moist. His tired voice were shaking.

It hurts so much to see him being like this. But he should've know that he is mine alone. I can't return him home, I simply can’t.

“Hyth, allowed me please. I wanted to go home. Please, I’m begging,” He look down on his shaking hands. “Aven means the most to me. He probably were too stressed out looking for me, it’s been two months, Hyth.” Looking up, he took my hands in his small ones, and squeeze it, making my stomach went wild, causing my heart to leap.

Just hold me close,
Don't patronize,
don't patronize me.

“But, I love you,” I utter, my own voice coming so small. What’s about this boy that make me wrap around his little finger? He can make me weak, fragile, he can do me whatever ways he like, dang it, he has the ability to take the real me outside.

Yet, why was he so far away from my reach?

Letting him go will change everything, and I can't risk it. Jeccary means the world to me, I might never said it out loud, nor confess it, but he means a lot to me. It’s the reason why I kidnapped him in the first place. The only choice that I can think of.

60 days.

2 months.

Months to change his feelings, he must fall in love.

He should love me back.

I’ve been in love with him since the day that our eyes met.

I met him a long, very long time ago. He is my first love.

It was 1898. I promised in the heaven above, that I’ll find him.

As I stare down on the pretty, dangling orbs of Jeccary, the memories seems to take me back on the very first day that our eyes locked.

Very, very long time ago.

“My son, the sun was setting and it will dark soon, are you sure you’ll be safe going home?” My mamá stern voice was laced with fear.