What About The Ending? [OneShot]

Note: The former title of this story is "If This Was A Movie." Binago ko na po.

Enjoy Reading Guys!!!

What About The Ending?

by PollyNomial

“Nothings gonna change, Zia. Not for me and you. Not before I knew how much I had to lose.”

I can still remember those words.  I can still hear it even though six months have gone.

I can still remember the times when we’re together. When I’m locked up into his arms, and I can feel his unconditional love for me.

But they’re all gone now.

He’s gone now.

Maybe if it wasn’t because of me, we could still be together. If I wasn’t that stupid the last time we saw each other, maybe he’s still here, beside me, loving me, making me happy.

“Mahal na mahal kita, Zia. Hindi mo ba naiintindihan yun?” he said to me, and I saw a tear fell from his eyes.

But I was blinded that time. All I can see was myself. All I think about was myself.

“Hindi ko alam, Eli. Hindi ko na kasi kaya.”

“Why don’t you just leave you’re career and be with me.” He hugged me, as if he doesn’t want to let me go.

“Zia, do you still love me?” he whispered in my ears. I felt tears in my shoulder. He’s crying.

“I love you, Eli. But I can’t take it anymore. I’m not a private person and you know that. Artista ako, Eli. Hindi natin maiiwasan na maintriga. And you know that I don’t want our relationship to be known by the public. I just want this relationship only between you and me.” I burst into tears. Hindi ko na talaga kinakaya.

He let go from his hug and looked straight in my eyes.

“Ikinakahiya mo ba ako? May sinabi naman ako Zia ah. I’m freaking rich for God’s sake. Hindi mo ako kailangan ikahiya.”