Tired From School

My Ice Queen

Chapter 1

Hiro's POV

I ran out from school and arrives in front of my house, I fell on my knees. I'm sweating like crazy and can hardly catch my breath.

"That was one crazy moment. I hope I didn't offend Ice Queen earlier... Ahhhhh, why did I do that.?!"

I stare at my house while I'm on my knees. I opened the door with my arms hanging tiredly and sigh.

"Oh Hiro, you're here. Come dinner is ready." mom said as she's carrying a small pot filled with curry.

"I'll eat later, I'm still tired." I said, I walk passed mom and she's looking at me with her face wondering what happened.

I walk upstairs and I meet my sister, Rena, with her black hair wrapped in a towel "Rena dinner is ready downstairs." I said.

"Wait.! Nii-chan did you reject the Ice Queen earlier?" Rena said with her brown eyes filled with curiosity as I'm walking to my room

"Not really, I just don't know what to do earlier." I said with a sigh.

As I'm about to open my bedroom door, Rena suddenly punch me on my left arm "Idiot. You should've replied her earlier. " Rena said.

I look at my sister and I awkwardly laugh like it was just an accident earlier, "Hehehhehe" I said with my right arm scratching my head.

"Hmph"

Rena goes downstairs, and I open my bedroom door and shut it gently. I look at my room and there's a little bit of mess.

Sigh~

"I'm just gonna clean that up later."

I walk to my bed and lay down looking at the white ceiling. Thinking of what happened earlier in the school. It's a crazy day, today.

I sit down and started regretting of what I did earlier, I scratch my head furiously.

"Ahhhh, why did I do that earlier.?"

"What was she thinking when she did that.? " I sigh and lay down on bed

"What am I gonna do? I'm screwed tomorrow."

I slowly close my eyes so that I can forget what happened earlier....