First day at summer;)

At the first day of summer, I was so happy because........SCHOOL IS FINISHED!!!...
Well to be honest, I was happy because I was so tired of doing homework and so that I could have more time to play games and do anything I want during summer! But I felt kind of sad about what happened at the Final reward presentation at the last day of school. (I went to middle school though, and I was in seventh grade that time and I never really cared about school stuff, but now I just regret it) The reason why I was sad, it's beacause I never got first place, second, nor third place!
I only got a overall reward and it wasn't good enough for me!
Well I don't blame my teacher for not getting the three places, but I blame myself for not even focusing on school from all those years!
I was so stupid and careless and I couldn't even know why I was so addicted to these technologies. I had a tablet and tik tok which was really distracting for me during my school days, but I still did it( idky!)
My parents already know why I kept on failing in school, it's because im not focusing or doing anything, and even I'm always on tik tok all the time!
I knew that I was doing the wrong thing!.....

 I had a tablet and tik tok which was really distracting for me during my school days, but I still did it( idky!)My parents already know why I kept on failing in school, it's because im not focusing or doing anything, and even I'm always on tik to...