Babysitter punishment

MIa was a twelve year old neighbor girl that babysit me when I was 9 going on 10 years old. I was threatened with a spanking if I didn't do whatever she told me too. She was in charge and I had better mind her or else there would be hell to pay when my mother got home. She would tell me it was bath time, then followed me upstairs to the bathroom. She would take all my clothes off, have me get in the bathtub and bath while she watched, and supervised me. When I was done I would have to stand and let her inspect me from head to toe. It was really embarrassing for me. Sometimes when she dried me off I would get an erection, and she wouldn't let me get dressed till my erction went away. It would take awhile sometimes and I would be forced to walk around the house like that till it went away. I remember one time as I was watching tv naked waiting for my erection to go away, there was a knock at the door. It was her little sister bringing her super her mom had made. Her sister was 8 years old and one grade behind me. She came on in and got to see me sitting on the couch with my erection sticking up. All she could do was stair at me , it was so humiliating. Then she said to me she was going to eat and her sister was in charge while she went to the kitchen to eat her food. Her little sister sat down next to me and asked why I was naked, Because of that I said, pointing at my erect penis. What's wrong with it, she said all I could think of was it's all swollen up and I can't get dressed till it goes away. The way I was sitting I was hiding it a bit she said lay down and let me see. when I did she got down on her knees on the floor beside me and started really examining my penis . It was bouncing with every Heart beat. She took one finger lifted it straight up let go and it bounced off my belly. Then she made me go play with her in my room with my toys. After a few minutes I really didn't mind it to much, my erecttion would go down for a while, but it wouldn't be long before it would get hard again. Her little sister always took notice when I did become erect. I'm not sure how long we had been playing, but Mia my babysitter came in and said Kerry your little friends are here. I looked up and 3 of her little girlfriend's were walking in my room. One even younger at seven just going into the second grade. I was scared and embarrassed. Kerry said Hi come on and let's play. As they walked over to us they noticed my nakedness, and stopped in there tracks. Then Kerry said this is Tommy, he has to be naked and I'm in charge of him. Then she said now we can all be in charge of him, and his mommy want be home till early in the morning. So he will be ours till morning. My sister is watching tv with her boyfriend, and told me I was in charge as long as I left them alone tonight. So let's play. The younger girl said I've never seen a naked boy before, then the other two girls said me neither, Kerry said well there he is why don't y'all be nurses and examine him. Then she said Tommy come here and lay down on your back so they can examine you. I hesitated and she hollers Right Now !! It scared me and I quickly lay flat on the floor. The two older girls got on one side and the younger on the other side by herself. The one bigger girl said put your feet together and spread your legs and I did it. To my surprise the younger girl just reaches and grabs my scrotum and testicles. As she is doing this of course I began to have an erection as they all watch intently. At age 10 I still had no hair so they had a good few. I was only maybe 3 inches long but I got super erect and it was hard as a rock. It was pointed up towards my chest about an inch off my belly. The little girls started taking turns bouncing it off my belly, the whole time Kerry is on the other side of the room playing by herself as they play with me. Finally Kerry came over to see what they were doing to me. Then she said here put this medicine on his weenier. It wasn't long before all four of the girls were rubbing this lotion on my little weenier. It was so erect when they held it straight up it hurt a bit. It seemed my penis was there newest toy. I suddenly felt I had to pee so bad. I said Kerry I gotta go pee, you can't get up right now you have medicine on your weenier. I got to pee bad, she looked around and said here is your bed pan, and she held up to show me a little sand bucket, here pee in this bed pan. All of them were moving my hard penis around, and rolling my testicles around my scrotum. Then one was holding my penis up, and one girl was holding the little bucket ,so I could pee in it. It's a good thing because I started peeing, even with my erection. This seemed to fascinate all of them. The one younger girl was still holding my semi erect little penis. My pee was really filling the bucket fast. I looked down and all 4 of them were watching my pee stream in the bucket. Just as the bucket got full I stopped peeing. Kerry said you gotta shake it, why the little blond haired girl said, because you have to shake it, to get the pee off of his weenier. Oh ok one girl took the bucket as she was just shaking and shaking, when she finally stopped shaking my Micropenis. They continued to rub the so called medical lotion on my penis and scrotum. One girl was squeezing my testicles while applying the lotion, my testicles slipped up on my abdomen, and were just gone. She called the other girls over to look, where did his balls go ? I just had a empty scrotum, as they were feeling around they pushed one testicle Back out, then the other one. There they are, they were hiding, watch, and she pushed them back up, see ? Well then all of them had to try and do it. I finally became flaccid again, all shriveled up, Now about 1/2 inch of mostly foreskin , as they started pulling the loose scrotum skin and the little bit of penis foreskin. About that time Kerry's sister popped in and looked at all of the girls fiddling with my little Micropenis, she said get his clothes on, his mother called and she is coming home early. She will be here in 5 minutes, finally my humiliation was over.