𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

Pampered his entire life,Mattia Polibio gets whatever he wants:clothes,money,cars..everything.His parents gave him everything except you.He previously tried to bribe you but you refused.He always wanted your attention.Girls were all over him but he didn't want 'em.

Mattia decided to bribe your parents with 30.000 dollars for a date with you.And your parents obviously agreed to that because they needed the money.

The date will be in two days and you really didn't want to go because you are not a price to be won.You hate it when people decide about you.But you have to go to the date or else your parents won't get the money.

Today is the date day and you weren't nervous you were just not in the mood for that.Going on a date with someone who you know just "bought" you...

Mattia had a smirk on his face the whole time and acted cocky. "I knew that one day we'll end up here,you cannot stay away from me" he said with a smirk.I didn't say anything i started eating instead so I didn't have to talk with him.He took me to a fancy restaurant.It was a five star restaurant,fancy music and also the people looked fancy as well.It just not what i'm used to.

You crossed your arms and looked at Mattia.
"You can't buy me" I said.
"You'll see" Mattia said,slipping his hand under the table,up to your thigh.
"Money can buy anything,princess."