***

Jordon was in the kitchen of his house, holding a cigarette in one hand and tapping the table with his index finger. He took a drag out of his cigarette, and let out a sigh as he breathed out smoke. There was no band practice today; and he was bored out of his freaking mind. 

Okay… so what am I supposed to do now?

    Jordon was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Matt walk into the kitchen. Matt scratched his hair for a second and sat next to Jordon. The curly haired man only put his head back on the table, as if he was still tired. Jordon looked at him, watching him slowly fall back asleep, as he fought to stay awake. Jordon chuckled. He’s so adorable when he’s sleepy… Jordon thought to himself. Matt opened his eyes up all the way and yawned. Jordon suddenly had a random idea, and tried his best to hide the smirk growing on his face. He quickly held a hand to his face.

    Matt saw Jordon cover his face, and raised an eyebrow. “Jordon? Are you okay?” Jordon quickly calmed himself down, and took his hand away from his face.  Matt rolled his eyes playfully, got up from his seat, and opened the fridge to get some juice. “Hey Matt?” Jordon extinguished his cigarette in the ash tray. “Yeah?”  Matt answered, pouring juice in a cup.

“What was that show you appeared in that one time…the Amy…I forgot the name.” Jordon still knew the name; he just wanted to look believable. “The Amanda Show?” Matt finished, looking back at him. “Yeah, the Amanda Show. Did you ever regret being on that show for that one episode?” The chubby faced male asked.

    Matt hesitated for a bit. Why would Jordon suddenly ask that question? What was he planning? Matt shook his head while shrugging. “I guess not.” Matt said, and drank some of the juice. He made a small frown. “I think this is expired…” Matt closed the fridge, and left the cup of juice on the countertop. “Ech, gonna wash this out.” Matt said, with his tongue sticking out to keep the taste out of his mouth. Jordon let a smirk grow on his face. It’s been a while since he messed with Matty. In that context anyway. “Oooh, I’m going to have some FUN!” The chubby faced man said out loud. “Jordy, what are you talking about!?” Matty shouted from the bathroom in his hoarse voice. “Nothing!” Jordon responded, with his grin still on his face.

********

    Later that night, around 11:45, Matt reclined on the couch in the living room, listening to “Chapter Four” by Avenged Sevenfold, headbanging a little bit. Over the sound of drum beats and guitar riffs, he was able to hear Jordon laughing at something on his laptop. Matt took out an ear bud from one of his ears and looked up to his boyfriend. “What are you laughing so hard at?” Matt asked. Jordon kept laughing at the screen, took a deep breath, and finally said: “You…” Jordon immediately began laughing again when he saw the confused look on Matt’s face. Matt crawled over and peered at the screen, his blue-green eyes widening. Jordon was watching the episode Matt was on when he was a teenager. “Naw, you were so adorable…what happened?” Jordon asked teasingly, before breaking down laughing again. Matt turned bright red and began to pout. “I became sexy as fuck, that’s what.” Matt answered. “Nah, you’re adorable.”

“I’m not adorable, I’m manly as fuck!”

“Riiiiiight.”

“Fuck you…”

“You already did last week.”

Jordon laughed only to feel Matt punch him on the arm. Jordon winced and hissed in pain, since he wasn’t prepared to get punched in the arm. Matt’s eyes widened. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to punch you that hard.” Matt apologized. “No no, it’s okay; I just didn’t expect to get punched.” Jordon said, rubbing the spot.  Matt put his head on Jordon’s lap as Jordon put his laptop to the side.

    Jordon reached down and kissed Matt’s cheek. “Sorry, Matty.” Matt closed his eyes, and let himself relax and let his love run his hand through his curly hair. Jordon leaned over and kissed Matt on the lips. “I love you.” He whispered as they broke lip contact. Matt smiled. “I love you too…”

    Jordon and Matt sat together in silence, with Matt’s head on Jordon’s lap. Until Jordon broke it. “Can we watch that episode again?” He asked. “No.” Matt answered, simply. “Why not? You look so adorable!” Jordon said. “No I was not!” Matt said, twisting himself so that the back of his head was on Jordon’s lap, and was staring back into Jordon’s eyes. “I was, and still am, manly as fuck!” Matt said. Jordon rolled his eyes playfully and snaked one of his hands up Matt’s shirt and tickled his side. Matt laughed and thrashed around, until he ended up rolling off Jordon’s lap and onto the floor.

     Matt was still laughing on the floor, but he was saying “ow” in between laughs. Jordon looked down and watched Matty laugh his ass off, with his adorable smile. When Matty started calming down, Jordon got off the couch and carried Matty bridal style to their bedroom, with Matty whispering “I’m manly as fuck. I’m manly as fuck. I’m manly as fuck…” Jordon playfully rolled his eyes, and gently laid Matt on the bed and climbed over him. Jordon wrapped his arms around Matt, who was starting to relax his entire body. But then Jordon had to say something first:

“Matty?”

“Yes?”

“Can we watch that episode again together?”

“Fuck no.”

“Please?”

“No, fuck you.” Matt said, trying to hide a laugh in his voice. “Only if I’m on top this time.” Jordon fired back. Matt laughed and grabbed an extra pillow and hit Jordon’s face with it. Jordon just left it there. “Is that a yes?” Jordon asked, his voice being muffled with the pillow. “Yes,” Matt chuckled, “Not now, I’m sleepy.” Matt pressed closer to Jordon and went to sleep. Jordon threw the pillow to the side and kissed Matt’s head.

I’m still gonna watch that episode again…