Chapter1 Just another day

*Dez's POV*

Aye I'm Dez'Tenae Fontenot but you can call me Dez fa short. My name is like destiny but just spelled a different way so don't judge me im 5'5 lightskin with black jet hair and brown eyes and i am black and Puerto Rican.I am tatted up, im 18and the Drug princess of Atlanta. Im the princess cause my daddy is the biggest drug lord in Atlanta,lousiana,Teaxs and California and Florida he's always taking over Citys,States almost everyday other day. i found out he was a drug lord When i was 13, i was almost kidnapped on my way from school cause the men wanted to get to my father, good thing my big brother King was on his way to pick me up that day or lord knows what would've happened to me.

My brother is next in line to take over to become King ,Hoes always throw their self at him but he just fucks em and ducks em and sometimes ends up having me fight the crazy ones, but anyways today we got school ughhh I'm ready to get in and get out.

I really don't wanna go to that messy azz school, but my mama won't let me stay home she can be aggy but I love her anyway. I Swear at school these people be trying me on the low I really don't feel like fuckin with no one today hopefully today goes by fast with no problems since it's Friday, I'm just gonna try to get through the day with my music and my girls, i swear i really be in my own world when I'm listening to music.

I slowly got out my bed as my alarm went off I really dont feel like going but i gotta get my education.I'm a senior, I only got this year of school and this year has been full of drama and I lost alot of friends this year and last year cause them n***a switched up on me and turned on me, like how can you betray someone who took you in when nobody cared for you, took up for you when no one else would, or the one who taught you to stand your grown to everyone, before me a couple of my old friends wasn't nothing but a couple punk ass bitches, without me now they still the same thing.

I'm so happy we have 1month till summer. Then it's time for me to turn up.

After getting dressed in my high waisted shorts,red crop top and my cream heels I brushed my hair down, I really hope it's a drama free day but with these fake bitxhes you'll never know what's coming. I walked to my brother's room to see that he already left bruhh this dick head ain't even bother trying to wake me up.

These girls try to pretend to be my friend to get close to my brother cause they think he so sexy like eww we are twins that's so nasty to sit there and hear girls say how much they wanna fuxk my brother.They try to put baby's on him all the time but he is to smart to slip up,

He once let this known thot give him head then 1month-later she come knocking on the door talking bout she pregnant fa my brother I almost lost my cool on that hoe like just cause he got money and next in line to become king of these streets hoes coming from left and right,but we too smart fa that daddy and ma taught us the game and u can't run game on Us when we Know how it's played.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast like damm i woke up hungry asf i fixed me some lucky charms then once i finished i put my bowel in the sink. I facetime my bestfriend Anthony to see if he was already gone,Anthony and i have been bestfriend since we were kids and no we haven't done or tried the bestfriends that turn into a relationship bullshit thats only in fairy tales.

He picked up and this nigga was just getting out the shower, like nigga put a some clothes on, i covered my eyes but i was still looking through my fingers though.

"Girl don't act like you not looking nigga"

"Ughhh put that bird chest up"

"Girl please aint nothing birdish bout this sexy ass chest"

"Boy please go put yo clothes on"

"You wasnt calling my chest bridish when yo ms potato head ass fell asleep on it yesterday when we was watching Ghost rider"

"Nigga shut up and i fell asleep on ya chest cause i felt the feathers inside,and it put a bitch to sleep"I said putting my phone on the counter, while washing my dishes.

(Whispers) "Not the way i wanted to put yo ass to sleep" (Chuckles)

"What nigga don't whisper, over there talking shit"

"I said hahaha you got jokes"

After i finished I went into the cabnet and found my un opened box of cinnamon toast crunch, i took it out the box and put it into my backpack im bout to be eating this shit all in class.

"Always do"

"I already know what yo ass getting out the cabinet greedy ass"

"What"

"Cinnamon toast crunch cereal"

"You already kno bestfriend"

"you better share too bruhh"

"Hell no you kno i dont share this"

"we gone see when the next time you hungry and want wendy's ima get yo shit watch"

"NOOO bestfriend i was just playin i love you soooooooo muccch"

"Yea yea let me get dress ima talk to you when we get to school"

"Ight" Ends facetime

Let me get to school before i have no where to park. I walked outside and got into my car, I really don't have anything to do after school today so hopefully the girls will be free to go shopping with me. I'm not the type to shop by myself i be needing options and who better to ask and get the truth from them my favs.

As i started up my car and began to to hurry up  and make it to Burger King, to buy me a croissan'wich and some French toast sticks.

"I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha shit
But we more like Belly, Tommy and Keisha shit
Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit
Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit-

Bro what this nigga want, i declined his shit.

I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha-

"Bro what, What do you want"

"Girl watch who you talking to like you crazy, and why u keep decking my fucking calls"

"Boy you not my damn father so you better watch who you taking to."

"Stop playing with me and why haven't you been answering my calls it's been a week of me calling and texting you"

"Ok and"

"You kno what i see how you rocking"

"Me too i saw how you was rocking fucking with them hoes goodbye" (Hangs up)

Let me block this nigga before he start his famous calling streak again. Iont get nigga like how the fuck do you want a girlfriend but cheat like wouldn't it be easier to stay single and not worry bout getting caught up or your partner leaving u when u can be worry free and single.

When i have my daughter one day she's gonna know the game inside and out she gonna know how to think like a nigga so she don't get played like a bitch, because her mama ain't no average bitch.

I walked outside seeing my fine ass neighbor, he just moved here a week ago and my shy ass has yet to talk to him, let me get in my car before this man catch me staring at him.

Picture of Dez in the MM>➡️➡️slide