THE CREEPY SHED NEAR MY HOUSE

"SOPHIE, WE WILL BE MOVING TO CANADA, SO PLEASE PACK ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND THINGS TO MOVE", said my mom. Mom was packing as well. We moved to Canada on the 1st of June 2015. When we reached the new house, I was amazed because it was humongous and beautiful. I walked into the house and when I reached the backyard,.........I saw a creepy and ugly shed about 6 metre away. The shed looks abandon so I did not bother to go there. I just walked back to my house and went into my room. The window in my room was facing the abandon shed. I caught a glance of an old man who was 7 feet tall staring at me. I was spooked. I immediately shut the window and pull the curtains close. Days past, we were adjusting to our new neighbourhood and was starting to feel home. I also made lots of friends in my new school. Josh, Mira, Adam and I were best friends in 2 months. We love hanging out at Mira's house because it is the nearest to school. 

One day, My friends wanted to come to my house for sleepover

One day, My friends wanted to come to my house for sleepover.So, i ask my mom that....."MOMMY,  CAN MY FRIENDS COME OVER FOR A SLEEPOVER" ? she replied......"YES, SURE HONEY THEY CAN COME OVER".I was so happy and invited my friends for a sleepover the next day.That night,.........my parents were on their way to a dinner night with their friends.So i was alone with my friends.We sit and watch a scary movie while eating some chips.Then after the movie, we went to my room to sit and just chat, Unfortunately, Josh open the window to get some fresh air.He tilt his head to the shed and asked me........"SOPHIE,WHAT IS THAT"? i replied...."OH,ITS A SHED I NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE".... Mira said, "WHY DON'T WE GO THERE AND EXPLORE THAT SHED FOR AWHILE ". I did not agree but then i thought why don't we go and just take a look.So we all agree and went to the shed , while walking to the shed i was holding Mira's hands because i don't feel like this is good idea to  explore an abandon house at 3 in the morning.We walked about 6 metre and we reached our destination.....

We walked about 6 metre and we reached our destination

That shed seemed to be small than i thought.We walked in the shed and the shed smelled like a raw meat.When we explore the shed we were shock to see clothes hanging in the closet. The clothes seemed to be old and smelly.We took about 10 minutes to explore the shed. I saw blood dripping from the ceilings . I screamed and ran towards my friends. They saw the blood dripping and convinced me saying that maybe it could be a a dead rat's blood or something. I did  not feel good of that and told my friends."CAN WE GO BACK? I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE HERE". They told me to wait for awhile.I did and waited outside of that shed.THEN AFTER AWHILE,........ I heard Mira screaming from the other side of the shed.HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!.....I quickly run towards the voice and saw her sitting under a tree we asked her."MIRA!, WHAT HAPPEN?. We asked and she replied ."I WAS WALKING TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHED AND SAW A GUY STANDING, I WALKED TOWARDS HIM AND ASK HIM WHO IS HE. BUT HE DID NOT REPLY...I TAPPED HIS BACK AND HE TURN WITH A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE AND HE WAS ABOUT 7 FEET TALL AND HE LOOKS LIKE HE DID NOT TAKE A SHOWER FOR ALMOST A YEAR. HE WAS HOLDING A KITCHEN KNIFE AND POINTING IT TOWARDS ME. I GOT SCARED AND RAN WHILE SCREAMING,HE WAS CHASING ME UNTIL U GUYS CAME TO SAVE ME" and she burst out into tears.We grabbed her and ran away from the shed,While running we could here the footsteps of that guy running towards us.I tilt my head a little to look at him.He was holding a knife and running towards us yelling."I'M GONNA KILL YOU KIDS!!!!!!!!!" with a creepy smile on his face.We ran to my house and locked the door.He was banging so hard on the door .......BANG!!!!!BANG!!!!!BANG......I called 911 and hide behind the couch with my friends. Finnaly, the cops turned up and arrest that guy. The cops called my parents and we explained everything to the cops and my parents.

It has been 5 years after that incident.That abandon shed is still there.I will never go there again.WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN FUTURE..........