Business Meeting

*Greyson's POV*

I dressed up in my black and silver tux since Mom said that this night is gonna be a formal business meeting.

Nandito ko ngayon sa mansion at inaantay si Mom na mag handa. We have decided that we go along in the same car to be driven by Jeron.

"son"

I jolted up my seat when I saw dad walking towards me.

"dad! I thought you're in Germany." we gave each other a hug before settling down our seats.

"well I just got home. How's everything in the company? I heard may may business meeting kayo with the Suarez?"

"yeah everything's fine. Well I mean, I did my best to be you."

We chuckled.

"now that you're here, hindi ka ba sasama samin?"

"no son I'm about to sort stuffs via email. You got the looks naman. You look good ha, parang may dinner date lang"  he teased and I smiled biting my lip remembering Rocky is gonna be there.

"that smile again" he chuckled "how is it with Rocky? Bumalik na ba sya sa bahay mo?"

I sighed "well hindi pa. But we're okay now. She's my girlfriend already."

He tapped my shoulder laughing "wow how dare you to not tell me earlier?"

"dad wala pa naman kaming isang linggo. Actually kagabi lang nga naging kami officially."

He shook his head still smiling

"and dad, she's with her twin now. They're being adopted by the Suarez's. She's gonna be there tonight."

"well that explains kung bakit pormang porma ka ngayon"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. He's good at teasing really.

"why don't you invite your so called
'girlfriend' here for dinner some time?"

Mom's voice boomed thoughout the mansion.

She walked in looking classy on her night gown with a scowl on her face.

"there goes medusa" dad whispered. I pursed my lips trying not to laugh.

"okay Mom. I'll invite her." I gave her an innocent smile. I know for a fact na ayaw nya kay Rocky. She want me to marry a woman for business purposes and she doesn't care about whom I love. Ganun din naman ako, wala naman akong pake sa gusto nya.

Tinaasan nya ko ng kilay at tsaka nag lakad palabas ng bahay.

"let's go. I don't want us to be late"

I gave my father a nod at sumunod na ko kay Mom.

Jeron opened the door for Mom as she walked in the car. I quietly sit down beside her and looked out of the window avoiding to initiate a conversation.

After about 30 minutes we arrived at the venue. There is a building which we came in.

"good evening ma'am, sir. This way please"

He guided us to a wide descending  staircase and the butler ushered us professionally to an open garden with a long table in the middle, and a fountain in front. The place is well lit up from the trees to the grass. I can think of fairy tales in this kind of place.

I nod appreciating the place. I can say maganda pumili ng venue ang mga Suarez.

I pulled out a seat for mom and naupo narin ako.