Daphne, Ashley, and the Skaters. Pt. 1 <3

It's a nice afternoon in Bernstein highschool. Sitting at the lunch tables during lunch are the three sophomores, Daphne, Ashley, and Ariella. Ariella is sitting off to the side with her senior skater boyfriend, Jose. She's distracted by him since he is extremely attractive. And so Ariella is taken holding hands with her man. But, sadly enough poor Ashley and Daphne are still looking for their soulmates. Wait- There they are! They set their eyes on two very cute skater boys, who are having a conversation two tables away from them. They stare at them basically drooling. While Ariella who is now making out with her hot off, Ash and Daph both drool over the two dudes until the skater boys turn and lock eyes with each of the girls. They quickly look away embarrassed to have been caught staring. Ashley and Daphne turn back to look at them right on time to catch the two boys doing a kickflip winking at each other to show off because they know Daphne and Ashley are watching. Then, the bell rings and Ashley and Daphne knock out of their trance and they head to class with Ariella and her hot boo. They get to the PE field for their next class, just to find out THOSE HOT SKATER BOYS HAVE THE SAME CLASS! They both make eye contact with the girls and head over to them. "Hey" the skaters each say to a flustered looking Ashley and Daphne. Daphne and Ashley try to look uninterested and answer in monotone "Hi." Now, the skater boys feel intimidated but...they won't give up they want those girls....and bad. The skaters introduce themselves to the girls.

"Hi, my name is Jaedan,"says the one with the green eyes and black hair. "This is my best friend Ian."

He points to the boy next to him, with the messy brown hair and dark black eyes. "Nice to meet you guys," Ashley says.

"I'm Daphne," Daphne smiles.

Jaedan stares into Ashley's eyes making her blush cutely and Ian tries to get with Daphne with his flirty ways. Daphne rolls her eyes trying to look uninterested and turns to Ashley.

"I'm so..do you guys need something or..?", Ashley says to the boys.

Ian turns to Jaedan waiting for him to say something bc in reality Ian is shy.

"So, what grade are you two in," Jaedan asks them.

"Tenth grade," the girls say in unison.

"That's cool. Me and Ian are 16, We're juniors,"Jaeden replies with a cute smile.

Meanwhile, Jose and Ariella stand off to the side, totally knowing what's about to go down.

Jose whispers to Ariella,"They're totally into them."

Ariella laughs and says," I mean yeah! It's WAY obvious."

Jaeden asks Ashley," Can I have your instagram. I mean either that or Snap, both are fine."

"Here, I'll give you my instagram, it's better." She takes Jaeden's phone and types it in. She hands it back smiling.

"Cool I'll text you later?",Jaedan asks shyly.

"Yeah for sure,"she says, still smiling with butterflies in her stomach.

Then Ian decides to be brave and asks the same question to Daphne. She responds the same as Ashley. Daphne is shocked because stuff like this doesn't really happen to them.

"So I'll see you around," Ian says as he hops on his skateboard. He waves to the girls and begins to skate off. Jaeden waves,too as he hops on his board, and they both skate away.

"BITCH WTF" Ashley says to Daphne.

"AHAHAHAHAHA," Daphne laughs and they both jump around excitedly.

"Dude I'm like, shocked and omg, they are like, WAY cute,"Ashley says with her big eyes all wide open. Her cheeks are still red from happiness.

All of a sudden, the bell rings. Time had passed so quickly and they hadn't realized it. Jose and Ariella wave bye to them and head off to class. Daphne and Ashley race to class as well, still giggling excitedly about what had just happened.