Prologue

Disclaimer: 18+
All rights reserved.

Celeste moaned, sending Axle mixed signals. Axle stopped kissing her for a moment and pulled away to look at her face.

She looked ethereal, her platinum blonde hair shining in the moonlight and her face as perfect as a porcelain doll. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him with barely concealed lust.

"What happened?" She asked him, pulling him closer. She leaned forward such that her lips were touching his ear. "I thought you wanted to do this right here, right now."

She moved back, sending him a mocking smile, while trailing a finger down his collarbone.

Axle looked around them. They were lounging on the couch by the pool, while the party went on about splendidly around them.
He noticed more than a few people looking over at them, mostly guys. After all, it wasn't everyday the people from his side of the tracks, got to see the icy, prude of a star like Celeste making out in public. Now he was really starting to regret making her wear that skimpy bikini to a party where the crowd was always so rowdy and uninhibited.

Celeste saw the scrunching of his scar-ridden brow and that small frown which was barely noticeable on his usually stoic face.
"Are you re-thinking about what you threatened me with?"
She knew she was playing with fire, but she trusted her therapist's ideas about making him acknowledge his own brutal actions.

Axle slammed his lips against hers suddenly, pinching the sides of her stomach like usual, to demand an entry into her mouth.
He didn't like it when the petite fox made him feel confused.

Celeste couldn't deny the fire that erupted between the two everytime they made out. She ran her hands through his hair, liking the taste of beer and cigarettes on his lips.

Just when she was getting into it, pressing her body upwards against his, just as he pushed himself down on her, she felt his thumb tug onto the string of her bikini bottoms.
She opened her eyes in shock, only to find him looking at her mockingly as they kissed.

Axle saw the fear appear in her eyes as he pulled the string on her waist away from her body, to toy with her further. Her hand clasped over his, and her bright green eyes darted around, to deduce if anyone was watching them.
But he didn't need to look around himself. The growing fear and agitation in her eyes, along with the hollering that started, with people cheering him on, told him clearly that they were not only being watched, but had also become the centre of attention in the party.

Celeste managed to break away from the kiss, but Axle didn't move away an inch from his position atop her.
"Axle, let- let go." She murmured softly.
"Why? I thought you were all excited for having fun?" Axle taunted her, letting go of the string and squeezing her ass.

Celeste let out a yelp and placed her hands against his chest. Her hands felt weak, and he could feel them trembling. He leaned down beside her ear and starting sucking her neck.
With Axle no longer blocking her view, Celeste saw that everyone was enjoying the show which their boss was putting on for them. Even the people in the pool were now latched onto the edge, excitedly gossiping. A few even had phones in their hands, probably taking the rare chance of obtaining dirt on a star with squeaky clean image such as her.
She heard someone wolf whistle as Axle moved down, to her collarbone.

"Axe, people are really watching." She whispered, making him break into laughter.
"I thought you were cool with it, no?" He mocked her. "I thought you were okay with whatever I did, right here, right now."

Before Celeste could let out a word, though, he kissed her hard. When they broke apart, he felt Brian tap twice on his shoulder. He got off Celeste abruptly, pulling her up with him.