The Meeting- Chapter 1

Everything happened in a day. It was raining and thunderstorm. I saw her sitting in a bus stop, waiting for the bus... I got some courage and asked her:

-Hi...- I said very embarassed.

-Hi!- She smiled.

-How are you?

-I'm fine and you?

-I smiled- I'm fine too!

-So.... Where are you going to?

-I'm going to the center of the city and you?

-Me too!

-When does the bus arrive?

-Well it must be here in 10 minutes.

-10 minutes later-

-Wow, this bus is full...

-Here, take my seat. -I said smiling.

-But what about you? Will you be just standing there the next 20Km?

-Yes. It's fine.

-Hah... It's cold here... -She said trembling.

-Take my coat. You don't want to catch a cold! -I smiled.

-She smiled- Thanks...

-The bus arrived-

-It's here. Our stop.

-Let's go shopping! -She said with a huge smily mouth.

The shopping was full of people. Nobody could move there. They walked and walked and walked. She decides to enter in to a shop. But He went to see the schedule for the cinema. His favourite movie was in exebition. It was Interstellar.

-Hey, do you want to go watch a movie with me?

-Of course! What is it?

-Well, I don't know if you like... It's my favourite... -I said bitting the lip.

-Oh! Come on!! Tell me which is it!! -she grabbed my hands and started jumping.

-Fine! It's Interstellar... You don't like it... Don't you?

-Are you kidding me? It's my favourite too!! Of course I will go with you!

She hugged me stronger and stronger. In the middle of the movie, our hands touched. I grabbed her hand. She looked at me and smiled. In the end, we laughed toghether, and she even seated in my legs. I putted my hands around her and she grabbed my hand and looked at me with a cute face. I was looking at her face with a stupid face. She laughed.

The next day, the school started and she was in the same class as I and we seated next to each other. We were all the time laughing toghether and talking, that the teachers needed to send us outside with an ausence of presence. After that, we didn't talked that much. But we still talked and laughed togheter.

The next week, in front of the whole school, I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. A tear from her face fell. She accepted. Everyone was sayong that we were the cutest couple in the School.

-3 years later-

We made 18 years old. And we also did 3 years of dating. We started living togheter.