Preview

"Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the one that's always watching"

I stared back at my reflection, terrified of who just said that.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall darling watch out, I'm coming for you"

Suddenly I was looking at a dirty blonde hair boy with no eyes. Smiling at me

I couldn't see my reflection anymore but I knew I looked extremely terrified.

I backed away from the mirror not leaving my eyes off of his.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, dont back away from me or I'll kill them all"

I didn't know what he means by that, but I'm terrified at this point that I just start running.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, you can run, but you can't hide"

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, I'll always find you, because your my all"

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, you can try to stop me, but I'll always be back"

I started crying, even though I'm not in the room, I still hear his voice saying these things.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, I'll make you bleed and fall"

That was the last I herd until the noises were gone, I looked up, tear stained eyes.

I'm more then terrified to go back in the room.

When I got the courage to, i went in and slowly, I saw the mirror, and just saw my reflection, nothing else.

-

(3rd persons pov)

Little did Bella know, the guy was still there, staring at her reflection as if she was looking right at him.

the strange guy smiled and spoke once again

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, darling you don't know, what's coming for you"

The strange guy said looking right at the fragile innocent little Bella.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, She doesn't even know what's coming for her"

-Authors note: guys I'll be continues this sometime in January, not so long of a wait, I want to see if any people will like this, please comment, follow, vote.

Good day.